"Baby, relax, if you wanna get drunk it's gonna take you a little longer than usual" Kio laughed.

"Yeah, you're drinking for three" Vinnie agreed. That honestly sounds disgusting. You feel as though you're their mother or something. 'drinking for three, eating for three, feeling for three' when did you even sign up for this? All because you kissed a stranger one night in New York? Thinking back on it now, you worked so hard to get that apartment, the friends you had, the lifestyle you chose for yourself... Only for none of that hard work to matter a few months later. If only Kio was there when you needed him most. After he left you in high school you were all alone in his big house until your parents found you and dragged you back home. They called you crazy for being in an abandoned house- and even though you knew it was Kio's, you almost couldn't remember if anyone actually lived there, if you'd just imagined everything that happened with him. And over time it was so easy to forget about him it was like the memories were taken right of your brain. Knowing what you know now, they most likely were stolen from you. Kio the big fucking idiot better watch out for a hurricane of anger after this dinner.

You diverted your attention back to him and Aya as they chatted away and you wondered why she wasn't with Quinton and why Quinton wasn't there in the first place! You decided to manifest him and closed your eyes, as soon as you opened them you noticed one of the shape shifters glitch. It seemed as though no one else saw Quinton losing cover three times in less than 30 seconds. One of the 7 men began laughing at him before another stuffed his mouth with bread. Something is going on here and you weren't sure if it was good or bad, or  wether or not to snitch on Quinton.

"Hello, earth to Lily!" Vinnie called for you. "Red or white wine?" You looked at his face and back at Troye who was holding both bottles and a trolley of liquor in front of him. "You wanted to get drunk so maybe try a darker liquor?" Vinnie suggested, putting his hands over yours. He slid a small paper between your palms before asking Troye for Hennessy. You discretely looked at the paper and memorised it before pretending to eat it.

"He's watching you, any sign of nervousness and the blood war begins here"  fuck, does that mean it's not Kio's father up there? does Kio know? You wondered if they were all shapeshifters and decided to put your powers to good use.

"I'll have the bottle of vodka please, the blue label." You finally spoke up. "So, Mr Lucifer, or shall I call you dad since I'm your soon to be daughter in law, aye?" You laughed. People and demons were staring at you, eyes pinned to your every move. Have you messed up their plans? "What was that thing you told me? About the plants and the boys when we went fishing? Do you remember?" You continued eating, waiting for any sort of answer to confirm or disprove your suspicions.

"Yeah, I can't really remember much of that day, I was probably drunk" the old man laughed. Yeah right.

"It was definitely on the bloody Mary though, right? Your boat?"

"Yeah, it is my boat after all"

"That's nice, What do you want from me Noah?" Kio told you to look around you using your power eyes which made no sense at all until you tried it. Satan was infact there but he'd taken his seat beside Quinton in the form of Zack. In front of you was indeed Noah who seemed to be grinning.

"Is this some sort of joke?" You asked them to which no one but Quinton replied.

"Just a test. You caught on quite late, but we can blame fake Satan for that."

"Test for what?"

"A war really is coming", Kio's dad warned. "Don't take your powers for granted. I think we can definitely use Quinton as part of the official team, even though it's only the three of you, Quintons powers are almost exactly like yours, just not as powerful" Kio seemed quite annoyed with his dads statements and just as you were going to comfort him, you noticed Aya's hands already on his lap.