𝐈𝐈

𝙺𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hi i'm Kasiyah,
I don't like the way you talk and the fact that I can hear it through a piece of paper is concerning... your in prison. you have time. Sadly, it doesn't interest me if you want to send these letters or not but it is my job to reply. And in your own words, Oh yeah you ass bet not respond back i got a plan to stop me from doing this :).

Kasiyah giggled at what she had wrote, she often found herself funny. After hours of wondering whether she should send a letter back she swallowed her pride and did so.

Kasiyah did not respond to to rudeness well, in high school a girl in her history class had told her to stop talking so loud and being ghetto. Minutes later the same girl was in the corner of the room with blood down her nose and a dislocated arm.

Consequently, she was excluded for a week and her mother didn't take it well. All that concerned her mother was wether she won the fight or not. Of course Kasiyah said she won, her mother was pleased about that. Her father even took her out to Popeyes to get her favourite meal from there as a "congratulations" gift.

On her way out of the house to send the letter, her phone ringed signalling it was Aniyah. Aniyah was Kasiyah's cousin, since young they had been stuck together like glue. They were bestfriends through thick and thin.

"Hey Kay", she spoke, booming through her phone speaker.

"Hey sista sista", Kasiyah laughed.

"You gon pick me up right, I just have one more head to do and then Tamari's closing up the shop because he's got to give somebody a cut", rambled Aniyah.

Like Kasiyah, Aniyah was very successful she had big dreams and fulfilled them. At the age of 23, she opened her store where she would do hair, nails and sell bonnets and durags. Alongside her was Tamari, Aniyah and Tamari had met in a club at a party. Tamari was so drunk that he spoke about everything including the struggles of having to put a meal on his family's table and working on the streets.

Aniyah and Tamari had met up again and he learnt about her plans to open up a boutique, it was then Aniyah's marvellous idea to have Tamari join her as she was surprised when she heard he could cut hair. Nothing more had come out of their relationship but friends and they were happy with that. Friends that win together.

"Ok that's cool, i'm going to see Kamiyah and Sekani today, we are gonna go get some ice cream, you can join us right?", Kasiyah asked.

"Yeah that's fine, but we are going out right after.", said Aniyah so fast.

"Going where?"

"Going out..."

"Going bed."

"Going out"

"....to bed."

"Girl your coming out with me.", laughed Aniyah.

"Girl please, tell Tamari I said hi.", Kasiyah  said ending the call.

Kasiyah never met Tamari and that was mainly because Aniyah would offer to do Kasiyah's hair in the comfort of her own home rather than in the shop. Although they never spoke they always said hi to each other when Aniyah was on the phone just to be polite.

With only 2 hours to spare she went into her room humming to the song "Boom Boom Room" by Roddy Rich. She felt really hot so she decided to take a shower, when done she completed all of her hygiene and put on brown joggers with a brown hoodie with her khaki kanye slides.