"This is a well hidden place, luckily, but we have to be extremely careful now. No one should go out to chill for now." I tied up my hair and crossed my arms back. We heard the front door opening, I went outside and closed Hyunjin's door.

"Minho"

"Hea"

"I need you to come with me for a second." I commanded. He nodded and followed me while I took out my phone and dialed one of the boys.

"Seungmin"

"What can I do for you?"

"I need you to turn off all the external lights and turn on every single infrared cameras, as well as motion detectors. Speak with Changbin and locate every one of us around the mansion. Be aware of any other presence which is not ours."

"Yes ma'am, count on it."

I hung up the phone, still walking. Minho followed me to the guests room, I opened the door and let him go in first, I followed and closed the door.

"Why are you turning off the lights outside?"

"I'll be taking first if you don't mind." I sat down on the chair in front of him, he sat on the bed, shrugging his shoulders.

"Who was with you at home?"

"What?"

"Dowon told me someone was inside your house. Who was it?"

"A relative"

"Close relationship?"

"Actually no, he got in but I told him to leave, I don't like him."

"Why?"

"I just don't."

"Did you say anything about working here?"

"I didn't."

"Anything about Hyunjin or me?"

"Nothing."

"Why did they leave from the back and not the front?"

"He parked behind the building."

His responses were very clear actually, so for now I'll trust he didn't mention his job here or me and Hyunjin.

"Look" I sighed, trying to find appropriate words to explain what happened without spilling too much. "I'll need you to stay here for a few days."

"How come?"

"I... my family actually, has some um... unfinished business with some people."

"What people?"

"Just some people. Thing is, I need you to stay here for your safety, if you need anything ask one of the guys to get it for you, don't hesitate."

"I don't understand what's going on"

"It's nothing"

"Hyunjin's sister being taken away isn't a "nothing" "

"It was a misunderstanding, that's all."

"Okay..."

"I know you have questions, but I can't and won't answer them, I'm sorry. Just do as I say, please."

"Fine." He said with an annoyed tone. I stared at him for a few seconds untill his gaze became too strong for me to keep it.

"Am I staying in this room?"

"Yes."

"Great.. so um, I need to get changed though." He cleared his throat.

Ahh... this damn feeling of running away from problems.

"So?"

"What do you mean "so"?

"Get changed." I said.

"Aren't you going to leave?"

"No. Go ahead, undress."

He chuckled. "What, do you want a strip show?"

"Great idea. Start." I smirked.

"Aren't you going to answer my question from earlier?"

"What was it?"

"Are we going to fuck every time we see each other?" He asked once again.

"I did answer."

"I don't remember."

I smirked one again biting my lip. He stared at me doing the same, I sat back correctly and crossed my legs while eyeing him from head to toes.

"I said u n d r e s s"

"Why don't you undress?" He dared asking.

"Excuse me? You don't give me orders." I complained, while he got closer to me.

"Enough with you being this dominant" his voice lowered, he was now standing in front of me, while I was still sitting. He moved his hand to my chin and made me look at him.

"What does that mean?" I dared.

"It means I'm setting the rules for tonight, is that clear?"

"Yes...daddy"

He seemed to like how that sound, as his smirk became bigger; it absolutely turned him on, how fun. He leaned closer to me, placing his hand on my chest and slowly bringing it up, untill he grabbed my neck quite tight. I stood up with his hand still around my neck, he waited for me to speak.

"Too bad it's not happening tonight."

His smirked disappeared and his brows raised, I quickly grabbed the hand trying to choke me and with my other one I managed to turn him around and make him sit down.

"You're skilled." He laughed.

"I'm leaving now, sorry" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Come on..."

"Maybe later." I walked towards the door, not without saying one last thing to be the cherry on top.

"Sleep well, d a d d y"

"Is that a kink of yours?"

"Mine? You're the one who's turned on by it."

"You seem to enjoy calling me names"

"We'll figure it out later, good night." I joked and closed the door behind me. I did want to have sex with him, but I didn't want him to think I'm needy, so I refrained this time, which is also good because I don't want him developing feelings of some sort.

Minho's POV

Does she think I'm stupid? Something fishy is going on here. I'm starting to think she's got nothing to do with politics, and I'm going to figure out what's happening.

I can't say no to sex though, she's too hot.