NOT A PERFECT LOVE CHAPTER 29.2

Maddy POV:
She didn't bring the ashok topic either, she insist me to take her to "Paris seine river cruise boat ride during night", we already planned it but due to all these issues we missed it. But she wanted me to go with her there. I couldn't say "NO" to her even though I'm broken.

We went there, it was beautiful Night view she was so happy when we went to boat ride. My heart was fluttering so hard when I'm with her, but something is pushing me down yes it's about him. I badly wanna ask her about what happened but I couldn't, because she didn't know that I knew where she went.

I was wondering what she would have said to him, With all these on my mind I was sitting on opposite seat of her witnessing beautiful night view of Paris out there. I wanna hold her in my arms and experience this beautiful view but I'm afraid I can't.

Suddenly she started speaking randomly, "nice view right? Let's come here every year!!", "do you wanna something to eat?", "let's take selfiee!!", but my only reaction was "yeah sure.. with smiling mask on my face".

"I wanna tell you something Maddy.. " the moment when she said this my heart beat skipped for a moment.

What is she going to say? Is it about him? Are they together now? Don't say that please, should I jump from here shit how should I react?? What if she wants ashok not me?! Damn..

Hey guysss!!

Hope you guys enjoying this story.. Do follow to get notification for next update!! And if you like this story.. show some love by giving your vote please!!

With love,
Black women
Insta: black_women_09