NOT A PERFECT LOVE CHAPTER 13

Maddy POV:
Few days back,

I was lying on my bed like koala bear, and saw a notification from unknown person I glanced the name its ashok, wait I'll explain.. herika and me doesn't have any secrets, she used to use my phone so she didn't logout from her insta account in my mobile. I got to see that she is getting messages from him.

I was started loosing my hope and started to think them as couple, I felt lile hilarious and thought of opening the message. But suddenly I felt like it's unfair, I have to give her some personal space and she has her own love preference, so i didn't see their messages, gave some privacy so I immediately logged out her account from my mobile.

I was sleeping and crying out for several days in my room..

I was nervous and depressed about my love life and stuck in my bed like Koala animal.

I got a call in my phone. I picked and saw that it was from herika.

Herika POV:
I kept my phone on my bed and started to get ready for my tuition class, after sometime I got a notification.

It's message from Maddy!!, I picked my mobile as soon as I saw the notification, he replied me "come down".

I rushed to balcony to see him down, he was standing there with all sweating in his t-shirt and smiling at me. He ran to my house when he got my call.