NOT A PERFECT LOVE CHAPTER 28.2

Maddy POV:
Everything was going perfect, on that day I proposed her unconsciously, but I remembered Everything next day morning, But I want to ask her again this during end of this trip. So I was waiting patiently for that day for all these years.

We went to Cafe, by then he came, he made my girl broken but still he is smiling in front of her.

But I'm not sure whether she has feeling for him still. So I should not go middle of them so left the place.

I was controlling myself for the whole 2 days, I saw that he gave his number to her. I have totally lost my hope, why he has to be here?! Are they really destinated to be together? I was thinking all the way to control myself.

I should never confuse herika with my feelings, I want her to choose her life whole heartedly, either if it's me or him. It has to be her choice.

So I locked myself in my room, if I see her maybe I will unconsciously try to convince her. I don't want to do that.

I will propose her as the same day which I planned, I'm not sure if she likes me or not but i should alteast say this to her. I cannot hide this very long, but what if she is ready to accept him? Then she won't be with me and she will hate me, she won't be with me as friend as well.

Shit!! I'm totally lost, better I should leave this as it is, I have to stay in distance with her, I should never cross my limit, but then atleast I can be with her..

Hey guyss!!

Hope you guys enjoying this story.. Do follow to get notification for next update!! And if you like this story.. show some love by giving your vote please!!

With love,
Black women
Insta: black_women_09