NOT A PERFECT LOVE CHAPTER 16.3

Someone suddenly punched Ashok's face, and made him crash on street.

And that is MADAN, he standed up for herika, he thrown the bags and ran towards him and gave a hard punch, "to whom you are raising your voice? If you speak one more word I'll kill you.." (with a anger look Maddy punched ashok)

Madan turned back to cover herika's face with his jacket, since it was embarrassing for her to face everyone, also she was looking like broken. So, he covered her face with his jacket, Madan took her and picked her bag, both went to near park.

He was hesitated to remove his jacket from her head, since she might feel embarrassed in front of him so, he left her to be comfortable. As soon as passed his house, herika started to tear up very hard, they were standing in middle of the park, she was continously rewinding about how he rejected her.

Herika:
The moment she spent with him, the talks which she had with him, and the moment which she proposed him all were running in front of her eyes.

Then she hugged him while crying, by seeing her cry Madan was also started tearing up. They both was heart broken, but atleast they had each other.

Ashok POV:
Since, I was already in confused feeling, the moment herika started to approach I was started sweating, I liked her and I still like her, but I'm worried about my decision whether I should accept her or sanjana, but the moment she proposed me I can see our future in her eyes, I know she was sincere, but I'm not good enough to take care of her.

So I shouted at her and gave a clear reply.

She deserves better.. I hope her all good in life, if I have chance in future that I can be with her, I won't miss that chance or if I can't ever meet her again then I will take it as our destiny...

Hey guysss!!

Hope you guys enjoying this story.. Do follow to get notification for next update!! And if you like this story.. show some love by giving your vote please!!

With love,
Black women
Insta: black_women_09