NOT A PERFECT LOVE CHAPTER 1.2

Now, I got ready and We finally reached our school.. and we got punishment for being late.. ah life sucks man!!

We were asked to stand in an line to meet head master, I was planning to escape from that spot but suddenly a voice from back, "Hey, can you hold this for a moment?!" I turned back and gave a look like.. "who the hell is that?"

Guess?! A guy with Dark black wavy hair cut, thick eyebrows, with a killing smile in his face and he was taller than me.. (ah shoot..!) my brain started giving her comments.. wow!! Adipolliiiiii...

he asked me to hold his "Lighter", OMG!! I have to say this.. heeeeee iiiiissssss soooooo Handsomeeeee!!! My mind was filled with his heartwarming smile, so, as soon as when I saw his face!, i grabbed his lighter to help him. (But unfortunately I couldn't able to touch his hands -_-)

Ah!! Life doesn't sucks man!! I literally felt like i won a lottery ticket. While I'm dreaming in my mind.. another voice raised "Herika! What is this in your hand?" I was stunned because it is our Head Master!! (In our school lighters are not allowed) Ah man.. why my life is like a roller coster??.. I tried to answer her, "It is not mine Mam! A guy behind me asked me to hold this for a moment", when I turned around no one is behind me.. Here we go again.. I was punished for him!!

If I have a chance to meet him again.. I will kill him for sure.. ( with a frustrated look).

Will they meet again? What she will do? Stay tuned!!

Hey guys!

Hope you guys enjoying this story.. Do follow to get notification for next update!! And if you like this story.. show some love by giving your vote please!!

With love,
Black women
Insta: black_women_09