NOT A PERFECT LOVE CHAPTER 24

Days passed, we are certified animators now, but we are still learning, we are not experts, so, we thought of doing another project.

Everyone was excited to start another project and we are happy to do it.

In that Time, other than me and maddan other 3 members got mail from publishers. That they are willing to recruit them for their big projects.

But me and Madan didn't get any, it's a good opportunity for them to settle and get experienced in this field, so we didn't force them to stay here, instead we encouraged them to join.

In deep Inside, I hoped for good thing for Maddy and me as well. I was surprised why they didn't select Maddy, to be honest they didn't recognize his talent, he is the most talented one in our crew.

But atleast I was less worried since, he was with me all the hardest situation and happiest moments, other crew members accepted the offers and planned to leave to Japan for their project.

But myself and Maddy was sitting in our home balcony watching the stars in the wide sky and chatting about some random stuffs to ignore this hard time.

I know Maddy is upset but he is not showing up to me, I was starting at him all day, he was looking fine but he is really not.

Suddenly I felt like giving him warm hug and say everything will be okay, I unconsciously pulled his hand gently and gave a hug to him.

Same thing which I want to say from my heart I said, "Everything will be alright, we are together! We will be shining in this broad sky like those stars up", I told this by padding his head. Unexpectedly he hugged me back, we hugged each other comfortably.

Suddenly we felt strange and moved back, since, it felt uncomfortable I started a conversation again, "want some ice cream?!", I asked him with smile on my face.

"Yes sure!" He replied with a warm smile on his face.

He had some ice cream and I had my donuts, we were laughing and chatting with each other for whole night in my house by sitting on the dining table.

Hey guyss!!

Hope you guys enjoying this story.. Do follow to get notification for next update!! And if you like this story.. show some love by giving your vote please!!

With love,
Black women
Insta: black_women_09