NOT A PERFECT LOVE CHAPTER 11

MADDY POV:

3 days back,
I started missing herika, so, I tried calling her through phone, but she didn't pick my call. I thought she is mad at me for some reason so I thought of giving her some space, I patiently waited for her call, atleast a message is fine. I was hopefully waiting for her response, but she didn't see my messages or called me back for past 3 days.

I think she started liking him, I should make a move now..

I felt bad and frustrated, I started questioning myself what if she doesn't have any interest in you? If I propose her will she think I'm doing this because of jealous on Ashok? Will she make fun of my feeling? What If she rejects me? What if I propose her and she rejected me, then i can't even able to talk to her anymore. shit.. that would be a bloody nightmare.

But I cannot live without her as well, I was thinking all over night, usually herika used to overthink now I'm started to do behave like her. She is started to living inside of me.

Next day I decided to meet her and say sorry for not telling her about my feelings till now. And thank her for being my support system all these days.

I waited for her more than a hour in her front of class, but she waited for me in my class.

Finally I saw her, but when I saw her I suddenly felt like hugging her tightly and wanna scream that "SHE IS MINE", but I can't while dreaming inside I ran towards her and pulled her to give a hug.

My eyes started tearing at that moment I want to propose her badly but I can't I saw ashok is beside us, so I don't want to do this in front of him so I said "sorry and miss you" to her and left the corridor. I prepared 3 pages around dialogues bit I ended up saying this alone.

I know I did wrong I should have said that, but I was scared that she will leave, with tears in my eyes I left the hall.