NOT A PERFECT LOVE CHAPTER 5.2

Herika POV
I ran to my mom to see if she is still waiting for my new tutor, I opened the door.. "BooooooM!!", ahhhhh who the fuck is that... someone opened the door and knocked my nose with the door, "Hah its painful like hell".. suddenly he pulled me and placed me in a chair. Wait who is that "He"?! yes.. its my new tutor.. seriously he is soooo good-looking, I don't know why, everyone around me looking good in my eyes, either I became sick of my boring life or they are actually handsome!!

He comforted me, "sorry sorry! I wasn't aware that you are in other side, I accidentally pushed it. Is it painful?! Do you want me to take you to hospital?!", I was stunned by his blue eyes, is that contact lense? Never mind.. wooo!! Even I didn't have this beautiful eyes. He is so cool!!! He look so young I'm sure he is not father of that thick eyebrow guy, he asked me a question but I didn't reply yet and everyone was wondering about what I'm going to say, but my poor heart couldn't able to control. I asked him "that's fine! What's your name?! I have never seen you in school?".

He gave a surprised look and gave a smile in his corner of his lips, (ohhhh God damnnnn!! That made my heart flutter, I should've joined in this class before itself I have wasted my life), he replied "Yeah! I have joined last year in your school, that's true you might have seen me rarely because I used to take care of sports events as well, so I was quiet busy with it, and by the way I'm Dikshan! you can call me whatever the way you want! Nice to meet you here!

It's pleasure to meet you as well!! I raised a question in a polite tone, " I accidently met a guy in next room, is he one of the students?!. He asked me "who?",

"Ah a guy with thick eyebrows and wavy hair!?" I said.

Ohh!! Nono! He is my cousin, we are living In same roof his parents wanted me to take care of him, he joined a month back in your school, I guess he is in your same grade, I was like "whaaaaattt?! We are in same class (grade) what I've been doing?!! My bad!!

After enquiring about classes, we went home. I was wondering how did I missed him in my class. So, i planned to stalk him next day.

Hey guys!!

Hope you guys enjoying this story.. Do follow to get notification for next update!! And if you like this story.. show some love by giving your vote please!!

With love,
Black women
Insta: black_women_09