NOT A PERFECT LOVE CHAPTER 9.2

Herika POV:
After class, I went home, I grabbed my phone and laid on my bed, to text him about the truth why I went to his room, I texted him that "I was wondering why you didn't show up in school I thought you were sick.." I typed it and suddenly I felt that I'm giving more attention to him. If he knows it he will confirm that I like him, No I should not explain more. I deleted the previous message. "I thought you was sick that's why I went to see you.." I typed, this looks like I'm worried about him.. ahhh I backspaced it.. "I didn't come to see you, teacher was worried that you didn't show up that's why i came", ahhhh this looks like I'm rude.. ohhh good!! I throwed my phone on the bed and went to take bath.

While I'm in middle of my shower a notification sound popped out, I rushed out of my shower and picked my phone. Ahh.. shit it's Madddyy.. why he is always entering in wrong time.. I whispered myself and thrown my phone on bed again and went to take my shower.

Again, in middle of my shower I got a call, I rushed once again from my shower to pick the call, but this time it's my sisterrr... "why this is happening to me?? Ahhh.. that's true.. he didn't even know me well why would he going to call or text me", I murmurd in front of my mirror and went to change my dress.

"Don't expect anything.." I said to myself, he didn't text me for the whole night. Next morning, as usual I went to school but this time I decided to focus on my personal business rather than distracted by others. I went directly to Maddy's class, since, I was missed in Ashok's thoughts, I didn't see his messages for past 3 days I think he might me upset now.

Hey guysss!!

Hope you guys enjoying this story.. Do follow to get notification for next update!! And if you like this story.. show some love by giving your vote please!!

With love,
Black women
Insta: black_women_09