NOT A PERFECT LOVE CHAPTER 28

Herika POV:
"Yeah , thank you! Why you are not speaking anything herika " He asked me. "Nothing! How you are doing?!" I asked politely.

"Yeah, good" He replied, few minutes silence was playing its role. no one opened their mouth.

"I think I'm disturbing you guys, you can enjoy your honeymoon!" Ashok said this to us, I was confused whether I should say something, but Maddy replied him "No we are not couple, we came here for an trip, excuse me I want to make a call", he said and left to restroom.

"Oops! Sorry for misunderstanding you guys! In fact I'm happy that you guys are not couple!", ashok said.

I was worried about Maddy, he was upset about ashok I should go and comfort him.

"Can I get your number?!" Ashok asked me, I didn't respond to his question. "Sorry herika, I can understand why you are like this, I know i have hurted you but now I realized that you were true! You can scold me or beat me how much you want! Can you give me another one chance?! If your ready to answer this, can you please come "xxxxx Cafe on coming Sunday 9 PM" I will be waiting for you!" He said this and left his card on my table.

I picked it and went to Maddy to see him, I tried to talk to him but hesitated to talk about it. We went back to hotel room. I know why he is upset but I couldn't come up with anything to convince him.

He didn't come out from his room for 2 days, I tried to have conversation with him. But he is not ready.