NOT A PERFECT LOVE CHAPTER 19.2

Herika POV:
May be he is busy with studies, or maybe has new friends to catch up or may be he is busy in dating sanjana.

I was dispointed that it didn't go well as I expected, from the starting till end Maddy was with me full time and accompany me.

I thought this is more than enough, I don't know why I'm doing this, maybe because of jealous, I think I should move on, there is no hope left to get a chance to meet ashok again, and if I still hope it I will be the stupid who expecting which is never gonna happen.

With lot of disappointment in my eyes, I saw Maddy twin was holding drinks, I grabbed it and drank all, i wasn't aware that it was alcohol, I even pulled the bottle and drank whole bottle, I know I'm getting drunk, I can feel someone is pulling me and stopping me to drink, but I shouted "I don't want to stopppppp! Leave me alone!", everyone started staring me, suddenly Maddy pulled me and lifted me in his back, he apologized everyone behalf of me, for being nosy, till then everyone was starting and laughing at me, but when he grabbed me everyone was shocked and jealous of us.

He took me to his car and placed me in front seat, we saw each other face, while he was near my face, I took my hands towards his face slowly

Suddenly, I slapped him without my knowledge and said "you, why you didn't show up?! Am I looking easy to you?! I .. I.. don't want to see you again, I'm happy now .. I'm happy with him.. him.. my boyfraaand.. oops boyfriend! Look how cute he is..! He exactly looks like you.. his name is Maddy.. my cheer, joy, happiness.. you are not even a worth comparing him.. you think I'm not pretty, worth to you?! But I don't need you... *son of b####* I don't even want to see you in my life again, I wish you have diarrhea for 5 daysss!! Get lost idiot, I blabbered everything to him as i was thinking Maddy mistakenly as ashok, Maddy was giving surprised look first and smiled at the end, and he dropped me in my home, he made me sleep comfortably in my bed and left.