Pyro's Dream

I'm a miner, looking for a diamond. Searching through the caves, I find an old mineshaft. I walk down the tunnel and before me is a skeleton, bony, lifeless, rotting, and it's presumably from another miner. I can tell because its outfit is similar to my own, just of a different time. In its pocket, I notice a gun. I take it in my hand, and it goes off, without anything touching the trigger. I throw it to the ground, and suddenly the rock floor beneath me sink and disappear.

I'm falling. I fall for a long time and eventually, I hit solid ground. Around me are floating islands made of diamond, and in front of me is a girl of diamond.

"Where am I?" I ask her.

"I don't know." She says. "Have you been looking for this place?"

"Yes." I said. "I came for diamonds."

"Well, you found your diamonds. Here they are." She says.

"Well, you see, now I kind of want out of diamonds. I've had enough."

"I know somewhere that isn't diamond." She says. "Do you want to go there with me?"

"Yeah." I say.

"Can you swim?" The diamond girl asks.

"No."

"Well, I guess you can ride on my back." She says with a sigh.

She puts me on her back, and the air turns to water. Almost instantaneously, we arrive at a little cranny of the diamond world that isn't an ocean. As we enter the corner, everything that looked like beautiful gemstone melts into normality like a marshmallow. I hop off the diamond girl's back and stand in front of her.

She was still diamond. I hug her, almost instinctively, and all of her diamond pours away. I break our hug and look at her. Her face is blurry, but her hair is green, and she wears a red hoodie.

"I hope I can see you again." She says.

And then I woke up.