Chapter 18 | Feelings

Start from the beginning

I didn't do anything and here I am suffering from all the pains because of him and he left me just like that I hate him...he should have waited for me to reply. I was preparing a perfect speech in my mind and I thought like always he will sit there with patience.

I hate him he is too much, three much and so much.

I am not going to talk to him!!

I look down at my food trying my best to hide my crying face in front of my parents-in-law who I know is looking at me with pity.

When I eat my plate clean I standup to walk towards the sink with my wobbly leg which are weak. I wash my plate before placing it on the stand, I do not bid anyone goodbye but walk away feeling terrible.

I silently sit on my bed while adjusting pillows behind my back feeling lonely in this big lone room. And the loneliness is breaking my heart more. I bring my pillow to cover my face when the past incident flashes in my mind.

He was so rude with me...when I did nothing. He could have been more patient.

I mumble to myself but let my tears fall and like an immature kid, I cry at nothing.

Aunty was right people change after marriage. He did too.

I sniff against the pillow hugging it tightly as if it will also leave me just like Zaarib did. I close my eyes and didn't realise when my eyelids got heavy and when I went into a deep slumber.

I rub my eyes waking up after a big nap but the moment I woke up I wished I would go back to sleep. I hold my head tightly in my palm when a sudden pain hit my forehead.

I shut my eyes close slowly sitting up, my head throbbing and I just want this to disappear.

While I was dealing with my misery, I heard the door being opened, I do not look up already knowing who it must be.

I bite my lips while acting as if I don't care about his presence when it was opposite to what I was feeling. I held my head low trying my best to not look at the rude human whose manly perfume is hitting my nostrils.

I press my lips together suddenly feeling nervous when I hear his footsteps coming closer.

The more he steps closer the more my heartbeat is rising, But I try to remain unbothered.

Inaya he left you, he yelled at you, your not gonna talk to him, yes just ignore him. My inner self taking me to the very wrong path when somewhere I felt I was wrong too but the feeling of being correct was more than being guilty.

"Inaya" his gentle yet dominion voice was enough to run shiver down my spine, I do not look at him but give my head a massage, I still feel the ache but the nervousness is making me forget every single pain.

I hear him sighing but see him forwarding his hand so I lift my eyelids to see tablets in his palm with a glass of water in his other. I so want to smile at his care but the inner demon asked me to be in my upset character so I do not take the medicine and ignore him.

"Take this....you will feel better," he speaks with his soft calm voice which I love to hear. "You don't have to worry about me" I mumble but loud enough so he could hear, I can imagine him rolling his eyes at me.