I cut out a piece of the steak and inspected it a little bit. It was actually judged to perfection, medium, not too rare and not too cooked. Taking a small bite, I was surprised at how it tasted. It actually tasted terrible despite how it looked, but because I didn't want to hurt Tzuuy's feelings I took a sip of wine hoping it will taste better and told her it tasted good.

Y/N: Wow Tzuyu! It's really good.

Tzuyu POV

As this was my first time ever cooking a steak, I didn't know how it would go. I really hope I didn't disappoint Y/N and when he said it tasted really good, I gave a sigh of relief and dived in myself as well. That was when I know Y/N was lying. The steak tasted terrible, it tasted too dry and I put too much salt of it so it tasted really salty.

Tzuyu: I'm sorry Y/N, I ruined dinner.

Y/N: What do you mean Tzuyu, this tasted great.

There goes Y/N again, being happy and thoughtful. Even though my cooking was terrible he still tried to say it was good to avoid hurting my feelings.

Tzuyu: Don't pretend Y/N, it was terrible. And I told you I had everything under control when I don't.

Y/N: It's ok Tzuyu, nobody is good at everything. Cooking is a difficult skill. At the end of the day, you tried your best. Also, I don't care how the food is as long as we are together. Come on let's make some instant noodles, I'm hungry.

I can't believe this, we are having instant noodles on a candle light dinner setting for our 3 month anniversary. I was upset about ruining dinner for this special day, but Y/N seemed fine about it. I felt very sorry for Y/N.

Tzuyu: Sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to ruin our nice dinner and make us have instant noodles for our 3 month anniversary.

Y/N: It's ok, everyone makes mistakes. As long as we learn from them. Close your eyes, I have one last surprise for you to cheer you up.

I closed my eyes as Y/N said and waited him to bring out the surprise he had in stored for me. I wonder what it will be? Few moments later, I felt something was tapping my thighs. As I opened my eyes, I can't believe what I saw. It was two very cute puppies. Y/N has got two puppies as a 3 month anniversary gift. They look so cute and I am already in love with them.

Y/N: Happy 3 month anniversary Tzuyu. I love you.

Tzuyu: I love you too Y/N. What should we name them?

Y/N: Well they are a pair of mother and child, but you could name them whatever you want. 

Tzuyu: Let's name them Butter and Kaya. Because she looks like the colour of butter and the other one I can't think of a name so let's name her Kaya.

Y/N: Sure this will be out little family then.

After that we started playing with Kaya and Butter. Y/N really does know how to make me happy and I really love him. I already feel like this is our little family like Y/N said. Me, Y/N, Kaya and Butter.

 Me, Y/N, Kaya and Butter

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

At the AXA Training Facility

Jurgen Klopp: So how's Y/N doing over in FC Seoul.

Barry Hunter: He's doing really well, just today he has scored a goal and gave an assist in the game against Suwon Samsung Bluewings. Also, he has been doing a lot of good passes and have been consistent in putting in assists.

Jurgen Klopp: Good, keep scouting him. I've got a plan to change things up after this seasons shambolic performance. We might need him back sooner than we think.

Two updates in two days. Finally I am able to do this as the Euros have decided to take a 2 day break. Just thought I give you a little bit of fluff this chapter as I found Kaya and Butter very cute with Tzuyu so I thought I would include them in the story.

Also, go check out my new book that I have just updated. It's called Trust In Talent and is a Somi x Reader F1 plot. So if you like Formula 1 you will like that story.

Thank you for all your support and go vote for that book as well as continuing to vote for this book