Chapter 19

-A Meet in the Omni-sphere-

Powerful beings gather around watching an Unstableverse casting Fate dirty looks occasionally.

"Does anyone not have a chosen yet? Maybe we could slip in a destroyer that way?" Karma looked at his fellow deities.

"Change was the last and they chose 404 centuries ago." Feelings throw their hands in the air in frustration. "Even if we could make a new destroyer there is still the positive, negative balance. I can't make another negative guardian. I only managed it the first time with twins."

Everyone was quiet for a while. "Can Fresh 404 handle it?" It was hard to tell who asked the question.

"No they can't handle a another energy flow." Feelings sounded tired.

"I may have a solution." A dark staticky voice spoke from the shadows making all but Destiny, Karma, and Feelings flinch.

"What is Void doing here he has no say in the multiverses?" Everyone ignored Fate after all she no longer had a say in this multiverse after all the rules she broke destabilizing it.

It was true that Void did not interfere directly often or have a claim on any of the multiverses but their void touched and separated all multiverses. "We welcome any ideas you might have, Void."

"Corruptverse is going to fall Stain has deliberately pushed his balance to far and their Error and Nightmare named Static and Bane have retreated into hiding with the souls of their fallen. They will take up their duties again in Unstableverse for their loved ones back and less persecution." The silence after his words was tense, destabilizing a multiverse to save another was forbidden but if as he said there was no saving the multiverse then it was permitted. After all, it's better to save one than lose both.

Finally it was Life who spoke. "As you say, there are consequences to bring their loved ones once more to life. Someone must carry them and they will be babies."

Karma sighs and finally nods. "Corruptverse meets the criteria to permit it. Who will make contact?"

"I will, Bane will be able to hear me, and he is not accustomed to ignoring voices as Static is." The relief in Feelings voice was obvious. "Thank you Void."

Their only answer was a satisfied hum of static and then silence.

Fate curses softly. "I hate that smug bastard always acting like they are better than us when they have never had to try to take care of a multiverse."

"Fate he just does that to you he is a perfectly nice being." Destiny glares at her sibling. "We are lucky he is willing to help at all. After you got us into this mess, kidnapping my child and corrupting both Error and Nightmare."

"I had to do something to balance the multiverse! And it was working until you stole my destroyer and the evil little bastard." Fate glares right back at their sibling.

Destiny gave a smug smile and their voice was sweet as honey. "But dear sibling I did no such thing; they jumped all on their own. I got Void's permission to take them from the void. You know it is against the rules to return anything that enters the void to its original multiverse." To say Destiny was pleased to have beat Fate at her own game and saved her Error from Fate would be putting it mildly.

-Unstableverse MedicalTale #0-

As soon as Hatchet stepped through the portal he was met with the most beautiful sight he could imagine. Doctor Toriel was sitting at the nurses desk of the secure ward waiting for them with four bottles of ketchup and a big bowl of spaghetti with pesto sauce.