Chapter 11

-BittyTale #4-

After a few more trips through the portal Edge steps in Fresh 404's way. "Kid maybe you should send some of the bitties through now?"

"We will ask, we do not want to separate them if possible even for a few hours." They frown but head for the recovery room.

Sans looks up as the kid knees next to him and cups his hands for Dusty and Moonlight.

"It has been suggested that some of you should go to the castle now with the things we purchased and the rest be moved with Sans and the mobile clinic." Fresh 404 watches them looking worried.

Moonlight climbs on with Dusty still not letting go of his partners. "I would normally be against splitting up but in this case sending the more able bodied ahead to set up makes sense."

"Boss can you, that is Larkspur should stay with the doctor and so should Starlight." Dusty fidgets.

Sans glances from them to the group that hadn't woken up or were ill. "As a doctor I agree that I want to keep a socket on some of them."

"We want to keep you all close but it is not safe while we work." Fresh 404 frowns softly.

Moonlight glares at Dusty then sighs. "Of course we will take care of him. Stop being so hesitant about planning we picked you as second in coming because you are good at weighing options and making plans."

Starlight reaches out and pats Fresh 404's thumb. "Relax kid we get it even if you were just going to school we couldn't come with."

Dusty flushes slightly then looks up at them. "Sorry kid didn't mean to worry you. I will get those of us who are ready organized."

"Don't apologize for exercising the very independence we are asking of you." Fresh 404 gently set them down.

Dusty whistled, gathering everyone together, and explained the situation to them with Moonlight backing him up.

Sans stands with the completed paperwork watching the meeting unused to seeing a bitty clan in action. It was all very organized and democratic. Everyone that wanted a say got one and they organized themselves quickly.

"Dang the council could really learn from you guys. Anyway we are going to get the basket from the clinic don't worry, the top will be open and we will add a ladder." Fresh 404 stands and quickly strides out.

Dusty watches and hugs himself. "So if Moonlight is staying here with the group staying with the doctor and I am going with the forward party. Who sticks with the kid?"

BlueBell stepped forward, "You are his number one bitty at the moment. I should lead the forward party. Settling is my area, you are a warrior you should stay with him."

After a few nods and murmurs of agreement they divided up and were waiting when Fresh 404 came back with the basket.

Sans watched smiling slightly at what he was seeing bitty society unfiltered by outside expectations.

Coming back in Fresh 404 set down the basket from earlier. "The separation should be short after we are done here we will open a portal for Sans to take the mobile clinic through with the rest. Then we have to get back to work." With a flick of their wrist they made a bitty sized climbing web inside and outside the basket with rainbow strings.

"What about picking up the supplies for your job kid?" Sans watches them closely and helps a few bitties into the basket.

Dusty watches the others climb into the basket while listening to Sans and Fresh 404's conversation.