Demetri: You're perfect to Me 2

Start from the beginning

END OF FLASH-BACK

  You grind your hips against his now harden cock causing him to whimper at the amount of friction.

  "You're so perfect" You mumble into his skin as you place kisses anywhere you can reach, marking him as yours. 

  You run your hands down his chest until you get to his pants, crawling downwards you place kisses as you become eye to eye with his bulge in his pants.

  "Can I?" You question softly.

  Demetri nods eagerly as his eyes become glossy from the amount of pleasure he's already receiving.

  Unzipping his jeans you pull his pants down, discarding them on the floor.  Before you pull down his boxers you tug at the hem of the fabric, wanting to make extra sure he was ready.

  "Yes Y/n, please" He begs, as he starts to pant. 

  You pull his boxers down, causing his hard on to slap against his abdomen. Slipping his boxers all the way off completely you throw them in the pile with his clothes. 

  Not wanting him to be the only one naked, you slip off your pants throwing them in the floor along with your shirt; and bra.

  Demetri's eyes widen as he scans over your beautiful features, you smile bashfully as you get back on your knees and take his cock in your hands causing him to moan.

  You pepper little kisses around the tip of his cock, you decided to stop teasing and slowly pump his cock now kitty licking the tip.

"Oh my..." He gasps as you finally take his hard cock in his mouth, stroking what you couldn't fit. 

  You move your hands to his hips and push his hips up into your mouth, causing him to moan and arch his back as he grabs ahold of your hair. 

  "Oh Y/n I'm think- I'm-" He starts but he doesn't get to finishes as he cums down your throat with a whimper, you prepared for him to cum faster since it was his first time so you pulled up at the right moment as you sucked his tip swallowing his cum. 

  After he comes down from his high while you peck the tip of his cock "perfect" you mumble as you do so causing Demetri to swoon.

  By then Demetri was so intoxicated by you that he pulled you up and flipped you over pushing your back into the sheets as his hands wandered any place he could touch except the one place you wanted him to touch the most.

  You moan as he takes your nipple in his mouth sucking and licking all the right places on your chest, creating marks; his marks. 

  He peppers kisses all down until he gets to your hips, he tugs on the hem of your underwear looking up at you for consent to which you nod becoming hot and heavy. 

  He waists no time in pulling them off, spreading your thighs and admiring everything about your beauty.

  "You are so beautiful" Demetri says placing a kiss on your nub. 

  You moan as you arch into him, begging for more physically to which he caves and places his lips around your clit sucking and licking. He was eager to taste you and he definitely loved every bit of it as he pressed his mouth farther on your clit swirling his tongue in circles on your clit and sucking gently. 

  You bring your hand down to his brown locks and run your fingers through it, only tugging when he would speed up his pace on licking and nibbling on your clit which felt all to good.  

  "Oh Demetri..." You moan, finally giving him what he wants as he slips two fingers into your heated core getting you ready for him.

  "I- cu-" you start to say but before you could you cum arching your back as he gets you off. 

  He comes up from beneath your thighs, lips dripping with your cum as he sucks his fingers off licking all around his lips tasting you "you taste amazing" he hums as a blush appears on his face, though he hovers over you placing a gently kiss to your lips. 

  He places the tip of his yet again harden cock at your entrance "May I?" he asks looking in your eyes for any discomfort, you nod your head yes.

He slowly slips his cock into you, stopping once he stuffs you full of every inch of him mostly to calm him down before he would cum already. 

  After adjusting to his size you roll your hips against his letting him know you were even more ready for him. He slowly moved in and out of your pussy giving him time to adjust to his movements. 

  Adjusting himself, he sits up on his knees and lift your thighs up slowly building up the pace causing you to moan gently with every hard or fast thrust. 

  You already found yourself about to cum which didn't help when Demetri started rubbing your clit with his thumb causing you to whimper as the pleasure starts to burn but in the best way possible. 

  "Oh my... Demetri~" You whimper as you run your hands up against his chest as he speeds up his pace causing his cock to hit your sweet spot inside you causing you to moan louder. 

  Another side to Demetri starts to tear through that he didn't knew he had "so that's where it is?" He smirks as he purposely rams his cock into you hitting your sweet spot dead on causing your eyes to roll in the back of your head.

  "You make me feel so good D-" you praise as the rope in your stomach starts to burn, with one final thrust he hits your sweet spot again causing you both to cum together.

  Your juices mixing together overfilling as they start to spill out of you. 

  Demetri whimpers as he starts to ride out both of your highs, he slowly pulls out and lays down breathless as do you.  "Wow that was-" 

  "Amazing..." Demetri interrupts as he starts catching his breath.

  "You're so perfect to me Demetri" You reply causing him to blush.

  "As are you my love"