Chapter 2, Part V

Start from the beginning

Daigo: Ah... No... I can't believe it! That somebody else would kill and play into Monokuma's hands!

Monokuma: Isn't it a shame that you can't do anything about it? You want to play the hero, but the bottom line is that you're a side character! Your opinions and beliefs do not matter! I decide everything!

Daigo: There's no way she could have been killed!

Yukiharu: Geez, Daigo! We may both want to be the hero, but are you really going to die for your ideals?!

Madoka: Come on, Kaori. Convince the wage-slave that she was murdered. Maybe bring up the murder weapon?

Kaori: Yeah. And it was...

----

(Select Truth Needle)

TRUTH NEEDLE: Tampered Medication

----

Kaori: The murder weapon was her tampered medication bottle.

Yura: What? The same one we found clutched in her hand?

Kaori: Yes.

Yura: Damn... She finally finds her medicine, and some asshole's messed with it, and now she's dead.

Kaiji: (sigh) True. It's quite a tragedy when you think about it.

Masao: It is, Kudo-kun.

Kaiji: Someone who understands, for once.

Kozue: Umm, not to sound dumb, but... all of her pills were missing. So was it an overdose that killed her?

Madoka: Look, Kaori. If you answer her, then you'll boost your own status. They'll listen to you.

Kaori: Okay. Haruhi was killed by...

----

(Multiple Choice)

1. Overdose.

2. Disease.

3. Poisoning.

Answer: Poisoning.

----

Kaori: Poisoning, according to the Monokuma File.

Kozue: (scratching the back of her head) Thanks a lot, Kaori. Owe ya one.

Madoka: Well done. I guess we're getting somewhere.

Monokuma: Indeed, you are getting somewhere! And hopefully you'll take this trial in an interesting, new direction! Find out the twists and turns along the way!

Kaiji: Why are you sounding like an advertiser all of a sudden?

Monokuma: You know, rehashing the same old plots get predictably really quickly. Trust me. And mark my words: imitation is not the sincerest form of flattery. But enough prattle - continue talking!

Daigo: Ayane? Something just doesn't add up...

Ayane: Really, Daigo? Speak your mind if you wish.

Daigo: It's about the state of Haruhi's body.

----

(Non-Stop Debate)

Daigo: Most of us were there to discover her, weren't we?

Luka: That's correct! Some of us even got a close look!

Kaiji: We could have noticed anything amiss with her body...