Fuck That

"And that is why doctors.. played such a big role in the renaissance era." The kid, whatever his name is, is standing there in front of the class. His voice is squeaky and timid.

A football player in the back, sitting lazily in his desk, clicking a pen- his only writing utensil that he stole in third period- is chewing ice mint gum.

He yawns obnoxiously.

Snickers quickly fill the classroom.

"Hey." The teacher sits behind his desk, shushing the class.

The kid closes his eyes, taking a deep breath before continuing. Oh how he hated presenting. "Um- it was actually quite hard-"

"That's what she said." Another football player, sitting right next to the first, says within a cough.

The other football player is the first to laugh, shoving the other.

And that's all it takes. Now the entire class erupts with laughter, making the kid at the front bow his head with embarrassment.

And with perfect timing, the bell rings. Everyone stands up, zipping up their backpacks and smiling out the door.

Just another funny story to tell at lunch.

The teacher stands up, furious. "Nick. Clay. A word." His voice is stern and completely fed up.

Clay walks over to the teacher with no hesitation, his backpack slung over one arm.

Nick walks behind him with confidence. He doesn't even have a backpack. He left it at home.

"What's up?" Clay says with furrowed eyebrows, acting completely clueless cuz he knows that pushes the teachers buttons.

"You boys..." The teacher tries to stay calm, but just between you and me, you can probably see steam coming out of his ears. "You boys are incredibly disrespectful. Not only are you a disruption in my classroom everyday, but you find new ways to bring down each and every one of your classmates and it is disappointing to say the very least."

Clay places a hand on the teachers desk as if he owns the damn thing. He smirks. "Oh cmon, Steve. Just between you and me, it was funny-"

"Do not push me Mr. 'Dream'." The teacher mimicks the nickname his classmates have given him on the football field. He's knocked so many opposing players out they start to "dream". "This is your last warning and you know it."

Nick chuckles, finally looking up from his phone. "Great talk, teach. But we have a game tonight. And if thee Sapnap" He places a hand on his chest, referring to himself. "doesn't get to the field at a reasonable time, Sapnap won't be able to do what Sapnap does best." You can come up with whatever story you want for how Nick got that name. "So if you'll excuse us-"

"I don't care where 'Sapnap' has to be. I'm sending you guys to the office and you can talk about your punishment with the principal."

Nick looks over to Clay, hoping he'll come up with something to let them go. But no teacher has talked this way to Clay before, and he is not ready to simply leave.

"We'll stop by the office tomorrow." Clay squints his eyes.

"I'm sorry but you have to go now."

"But we are running on a tight... tight schedule, Steve." Clay pops his bottom lip out sarcastically.

"Do not try to negotiate with me Clay, I have no patience left to give."

"Jesus man, when was the last time you got laid?" Clay stands up straight, not breaking eye contact.

Nicks eyes grow wide, covering his mouth with his fist.

The teachers face is beet red at this point. "OUT! OUT OF MY CLASSROOM!"

"Thanks a bunch Steve! I'll score for you tonight!" Clay jogs out of the room and Nick follows backwards, blowing a kiss before he fully dips out of the room.

They sprint down the hallway and out the back doors.

Clay slips into his shiny black jeep, throwing his backpack in the back. He felt amazing. He grins at his reflection.

"Clay! Hold up." Nick stops him, holding onto the side handle of the jeep.

"That was funny as fuck!" Clay's eyes light up. "Some of my best work honestly. I'm so fucking pumped for tonight's game."

Nick studies his friend for a second. "So... we're not going to go to the office?"

"Fuck that." Clay scoffs. "Honestly I'm pissed at Steve, you can't talk to students like that."

"That was our last warning, though." Nick runs a stressed hand through his hair. "If we don't go to the office, I dunno- they might not let us play tonight."

"They aren't going to take the star players out of the game tonight."

"Yeah.. I guess." Nick looks down worried.

"Nick?" Clay leans over to Nick from the drivers seat. "Fuck. That."

A smile creeps onto Nick's face. "Fuck. That."

He jogs over to his black jaguar, sliding in the drivers seat.

They both speed out of the parking lot, music blasting in Clay's ears.

As they fly down the road, Clay's eyes lock on the school's greenhouse.

He grins.

He quickly finds one of the many footballs in his backseat, rolling his window down simultaneously.

Before he can fully think, he whips it straight towards the glass building.

The football smashes through the glass and crashes into the plants.

Nick watches this happen and laughs in shock. "Fucking idiot." He honks loudly as they peel out and away from the property.