"I'm not doing something you're not comfortable with." He tells me.

"Same with you." I tell him and try to get up off my knees but his hands plant themselves on my shoulders pushing me back down.

Carlo leans down and puts his face in front of mine. "Are you sure?"

I nod my head but his hands squeeze my shoulders as he leans down to my ear and his lips brush against it. "Words Adelaide." He mocks.

I shiver at the feeling, "yes Carlo." He moves back and stares at me. "I want to. But only if you want to."

His lips claim mine for a few seconds before he pulls away. "I want to, too." He stands up to his full height once again and leans his back against the cold shower wall staring down at me.

I look back to the imprint in his pants right in front of my face before I lean forward and press my lips just above as my hands undo his pants. Carlo's whole body shivers and I smile at the effect I clearly have on him.

Pulling down his pants slowly Carlo stares down at me with a hidden smile, it's when I pull down his underwear that I understand why he is.

My eyes widen at the size of him and the engorged veins running around it. "We don't-" he starts to speak but his words turn into a slight moan when I take his very long, thick cock in my hand and move it up and down very slowly.

He glares down at me and I smile innocently knowing that the antagonising slow pace I am moving my hand at is making him a little frustrated. "Stop... stop teasing me." He groans with a buck of his hips.

"I'm not." I whisper innocently before gliding my tongue against the slit of his cock, I glide my tongue against his veins and I listen to the heavy breathing of Carlo and the water from the shower going over us and hitting the floor.

Tilting his cock back I lick the underside with the tip of my tongue. "Fuck!" He groans and I can see his hands shaking a little as he tries to put them somewhere. I finish teasing him and wrap my mouth around the head of his cock sucking his pre cum whilst my hand pumps faster at the base.

Slowly i rotate my hand on his length, licking his tip, tasting his essence on my tongue. I tighten my grip and move further down him, I look up through my lashes and that's when one of his hands fly to the back of my head and bunch up my hair into a messy ponytail.

Carlo throws his head back with a groan as he follows the way my head moves with his hands, pushing me a little further each time. A grunt leaves his sinful lips when I manage to take all of him. I place my hands on his hips and rub small circles with my thumbs.

It's almost as if he couldn't hold back anymore when he starts to move his hips meeting me when he controls what happens.

I won't lie. I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to giving head or having "pleasurable" sex. I just read a lot and obviously I started watching a lot of movies when I moved in with the Knight's. Sometimes I didn't even know what the movie was but it would have a sex scene.

So this is just what I've learnt from a TV screen or a book. He seems to enjoy it so that's good I guess.

Carlo pulls my hair tightly and I moan around him which makes his hips stutter. "That's it baby." He groans as he goes a little harder, i squeeze my thighs together harshly trying to get some type of friction.