The Forgotten Story | Part 6

Start from the beginning

El Hombre then started flying in the air, forming his powers. "You were supposed to be me! And the mistake was, you didn't turn back. Now, if you have fully understood, come with me. You'll have everything, Stark. Trust me, the Darkhold has much for you to offer. You can change the world. You can show everyone who is the better."

I glance at myself. I was just the normal Iron Man. Now.. I had become a sorcerer who meant to give pain and suffering..?

First my weapons, then my technology.. I was trying to fix things.. had I made it more worse? I just want everyone to understand I'm a good hero. But, they all called me a war criminal.. a useless superhero. Everything. I tried everything. Still, I was so misunderstood.

El Hombre tilted his head and smirked. "What's your thoughts, Stark? Are you ready to take this chance?"

I heard what he said, and instead of responding anything, I move my head up to face him, my eyes glowing in a tint of blue. There, I fly to come up to his level, him still smirking. The moment I activated my powers, his smile vanished.

Third Person POV

"What is he trying to do?" El Hombre said to himself. Tony whirled his hands around symmetrically, and formed an illusion of him with his family, all happy and free of any stress or conflicts.

"I might have faced a lot of pain.. but I also learnt from them. The day when I was kidnapped, I quickly realised that the world has secrets I never knew behind while myself." Tony then looks at El Hombre, with gentle eyes. "Though these powers were an accident, I learnt how they work. And if I created this reality, I'll learn about how it happened soon too."

He continued, circling around the illusion, before it can fade away. "Even if I have achieved such powers that cause pain to others, I can make it a blessing itself. If I brought back my family with these powers, it's a reason why. It's mixed with my grief too. The more I grow sad, the more it'll be strong and create what I lost. They can be fake but not for me, because I know they're my family and will never belong to anyone else. They were created by my power. Not from yours, and that never makes a reason to share your powers with me because you think they are similar to the sorcerer itself."

"I might be a sorcerer to you. But I apologise. For me and everyone, I am the one and only, Iron Man.. Tony Stark." Tony charged his powers, attempted to attack El Hombre but he dodged it quick.

Enraged, El Hombre prepared his attack, performing a spell and aiming over Tony, but he formed a shield and prevented it.

The evil growled. "You will never learn how to agree with your own self, would you?"

"You are just a creation of my problems. Mine was a view of being happy in there. And it's kind of awkward that I'm actually fighting my own consciousness."

El Hombre glides towards Tony and kicked him in the air. But, the engineer kept himself strong and then dodged every single attack and when it was the chance, he grabbed the cloak and pulled him through the head, placing his hand over the forehead, the magic overflowing through his head. El Hombre growled in struggle as Tony tried stabilizing him but his own self just head-bonked him. They continued to fight in the air for minutes, and when it was over, both panted with breath.

"You aren't doing this right, Stark. Do you think in the world will really forgive you for your actions? Because I don't see it at all." He smirked evilly, but Tony just tilts his head, looks down and scoffed.

"The world will notice what I am soon. Time makes it understand. If they get what I mean, they'll get it to,"

"But, you don't need to tell me, who I am." Tony's face suddenly began to form a glowing shape, signifying his helmet. As he raised his arms, and glowed a bright blue aura, and grew more brighter and brighter, creating a field around him. El Hombre covers his eyes to prevent the light entering his eyes, but he can't believe it. He sees a blurred figure, with a outfit similar but more opposite to him.