An apology?

5 months passed

Within a month of their sweet second wedding Mew and Gulf shifted to another house due to privacy matters.

Because of their too much romance , they always got cought by thier parents. And as the  embarrassement began to overload they decided to shift to a tiny house which was  not so far from Gulf's parents house. Mew always gave more consideration to Gulf's needs. He knew how much Gulf wanted his family's presence. That was the reason why he decided to shift to a nearby place.

Their house was small but was wide. It was a little away from the busy city life.
And was not crowded by too many neighbours. They had a beautiful green lawn in the front and a beautiful garden.
And there was a swimming pool at the side to recreate their wedding memories whenever they wanted.

Their life was peaceful. Mew  always found time for Gulf in his busy office life. Gulf badly wanted to get back to work but Mew was a little over possessive and hence he was reluctant to send Gulf away to work alone. But Gulf was persistent with his mission of getting back to work. Mew could do nothing but to give up before the pleading eyes of his hubby. 

Mew  really worried about Gulf's health. Even though he is alright at present, the office works and pressure can cause him too much  stress. That was another reason why Mew denied Gulf from getting back to work.

By knowing that Mew was getting tensed about him joining back to the company, Gulf decided to quit the idea of working in the company. Instead he decided to work as a freelance graphic designer and work from home. And Mew was more than happy to turn an entire room into an office room for his husband with all the essential arrangements.

Gulf faced a little trouble to get back on track after the long gap from his job. But Mew was always there to give him the mental support when and where required.  His former colleague and good friend Del was also there to support Gulf to start his new carrier.

"Mew.....mewmmmewmmew.....hehee"
said Gulf hugging Mew who was busy checking some office files. Gulf cuddles into Mews chest.

"Busy boy, care to give some attention" said Gulf pouting at Mew who was still busy with files.

"If you like to sleep hugging a pillow at night, then I will stop my work" replied Mew by giving a wicked smile at Gulf who is resting his head on his chest.

"You are  a cruel husband...busy busy busy" said Gulf in a sarcastic tone.

" Ouch...okok...don't be mad...here I closed the file..now come on , give me some cuddles" said Mew while placing the file to the nearby table.

Gulf tighten the hug and faced Mew

" Mew,. I wanted to tell you something"

"What is it....tell me " said Mew who is now caressing his hair.

"That is .....I think.." Gulf sentence was interrupted suddenly when Mews phone started ringing.

"Wait a minute love...just let me answer it quickly" said Mew and Gulf nodded to it.

" Hello, this Mew, may I know who is this?" Said Mew to the caller from an unknown number.

"Mew, I am Diva"

Mew was panicked when he heard the name.

He slowly removed himself from Gulf's embrace and proceeded to get out of the house before talking further over the phone.

Gulf was taken aback by Mew's sudden reaction. He was not taken aback for Mew removing him from his embrace for answering the call, but  getting out of the house to answer the call was a little strange for Gulf.