Miracle From Heaven :)

Gulf slightly responded to the kiss. Mew felt it like the recovery of a long lost gift.

With teary eyes Mew was staring at Gulf's face. Gulf has opened his eyes. After years of waiting, his Gulf was looking back at him.

Gulf was trying to speak. But he was lacking strength. His lips were trembling. Mew cupped Gulf's face and said,

"I thought I lost you"

And he let go off his tears.

But now  there was someone to wipe those tears .

Gulf  slowly lifted his hand and placed it on Mew's face. His hands was lacking strength. Still it tried to wipe those tears.

"Uhhh.... I missed this touch", said Mew in between his sobs.

Mew took hold of Gulf's hand and placed a kiss.

"Please don't leave me again Gulf... I can't live without you...... I can't lose you again.
I just can't"... Mew said laying in Gulf's warm hug.

"M..mew....", Gulf slowly uttered.

Mew released himself from the hug to face Gulf. He could see tears forming in Gulf's eyes.

"Gulf.....does it hurt somewhere, don't cry....let me call the doctor" Mew was worried

"...wa. .wait ..don't go"Gulf resisted Mew from getting up.

Mew wiped those tears...and was staring at Gulf who was trying to say something.

"Mew ....I didn't do it, I .... I didn't hurt her....please believe me"said Gulf.

Mew was shocked. He feel like he was stabbed to death by what Gulf said. Gulf was still in the pain of the incident that happened 5 years back. His mind did not knew that 5 years had passed. Even after all those years he wanted nothing more but Mew to trust him that he is innocent.

"Shhh...you didn't do anything..I know it....you didn't hurt her...I believe you completely Gulf. I trust you completely.
I am sorry for not believing you and hurting you... please don't cry" ,Mew said with teary eyes cupping Gulf's face.

" I love you Gulf... I love you"

Gulf let out joyful tears hearing those words he longed to hear the most.

With a soft smile Gulf whispered in Mew's ears  "I love you too".

.....................

Gulf's recovery  was indeed a miracle from heaven. Gulf's vitals were getting normal,he was showing a huge improvement. His body was responding to medicines.

Doctors were not able to believe the theory behind the Gulf's overnight recovery. But for Mew and their family Gulf's recovery was the result of their endless prayers.

The next 4 weeks was very crucial for Gulf. He went through  a lot of therapies to return back to his old self. Gulf felt trouble to walk on his own without a support. He tend to fall a lot. But there was always someone to hold him in his every step. Day and night Mew and their family pestered Gulf. Gulf's family was overwhelmed to get thier son back.

The  interactive sessions with the doctors helped Gulf to knew about his reality that he was in coma for five years and he mind have to catch up with the current world. Everyone helped him to adapt to the world.  In their personal moments Mew shared his stories with Gulf. He told the truth behind Diva, he said about what all he did during this five years.

Gulf was hurt when he knew that Mew waited for him five years without giving up on him. He fell in love with Mew again when he knew about it.

One day after the routine therapy Gulf was resting on the bed. It was almost evening. Mew returned directly from work to see Gulf as he was missing him. Mew was continuously skipping work so Gulf forced him to go for the job. Mew who was madly in love with Gulf couldn't resist his demands.

Mew rested his head on  Gulf's lap. "Let me rest for a while like this".

Gulf chuckled.

Gulf was caressing Mew's hair. He was feeling pain by seeing Mew's face. He started feeling regret for losing five years with Mew. He was feeling sad for making all the persons he loved to be in sorrow for five years.

Mew turned to face Gulf only to see the other one on the verge of crying.

Mew quickly got up .

"Hey...why are you crying" asked Mew with a worried expression.

Gulf slowly let out a smile and widened his hands calling in Mew for an embrace.

Mew was more than happy to be welcomed in those hugs.

Gulf placed a kiss on Mew's hair and said

" I am sorry for making you sad for all these years. Forgive me Mew. I will never let go of you again."

Mew was more than happy to hear that from Gulf.

"As long as you are there with me , I am  happy Gulf. I love you".

Gulf's and Mews parents was witnessing it with a tearful joy.

************************
A/N : Hey Guys....

I am so happy that our story has crossed  500+ reads and 50+ votes.  I am so happy just like our Mew and Gulf in the story.

********⬇️

So I am thinking of wrapping it up within 20 chapters. What do you think?  Do you want more ? 🤔