The wedding and the kiss

It was the last night before the wedding.
Both the would-be husband's arrived at the wedding venue for taking a look.

The parents together decided to hold the wedding at the beach side. Both the parents got so much attached within a few weeks.

Gulf was so happy to see his parents happily involved in the wedding arrangements together. Mew was the reason for giving him his lifetime happiness. He began to grow too much care and respect towards Mew in his inner mind.

Mew and Gulf sat by the beach side. The decorations were almost done. And it looks elegant.

Mew, will your girlfriend attend the wedding?what did she say? Asked Gulf.

She is out of town .It took a lot of struggle to make her agree with this marriage. She is really possessive that she was not even agreeing even after knowing that the marriage is fake.

Somewhere out in his mind Gulf was hurt by those words.

What are you thinking Gulf? Asked Mew.

Just shrug it off. She will be happy once everything goes back to normal, said Gulf.

Mew let out a deep sigh and smiled brightly at Gulf. That eyes was full of hope.

He looks beautiful in the evening light, thought Gulf.

Gulf's mother was so happy to get Gulf ready for the marriage . She helped him to wear a black suit with a tie. His father placed a nicely polished pair of black shoes. Father helped the son to tie the laces. Gulf was on the verge of crying.

Never in his life he was this happy to see his parents taking care of him together. Never did they fight with each other on these whole days. The atmosphere inside their house was peaceful. They did the wedding shopping together, they taught him cooking. They even had a funny time in the kitchen when Mr Ron burned the cake that he boasted about.

Gulf let out happy tears,and his mother wiped it out. His father take him into a tight hug which was later joined by the mother. Gulf took a family picture of them together.

Gulf did the final touch up and set off to the wedding venue with his parents.

Evryone was waiting for them when they reached the venue. The wedding was attended only by the family and close friends. Mews family arrived earlier to receive the guests.

Gulf stepped out of the nicely decorated white car.

He was welcomed by the warm hugs of Mew's parents. Jazz music was playing. Cold evening wind was blowing .

At the end of the alley, stood a young man in a brown suit. Tight and stiff. His face was sharp. He kept smiling wide, his eyes was shining. He kept he hand inside his pockets. He was waiting for his other one.

Gulf walked through the alley together with his parents. The young man's beauty was a breathtaking one. They three could make any family jealous.

Mew and Gulf noticed each other.
Mew was stunned by the way Gulf looked. He was not the same man that he saw yesterday. Something was different . He looked very charming in the suit. His face was glistening. His lips looked tempting. It could make anyone hungry.

Gulf got closer to Mew. Mew extended his hands. Gulf allowed Mew to take him to towards the priest.

They never leaved each other's hands. While the priest was doing the prayers, the couple just kept staring at each other's beauty.

For Gulf, Mew looked like a perfectly carved sculpture. He wanted so badly to touch his face. At least once. He wanted so badly to cut past the short distance between them. For once he thought to be held tight by him.

They surely felt a pulling force between them. Their thoughts were cut off when the priest said "now I pronounce both of you as happily wedded husband's, may God held you warm and closer together for a lifetime, now you may kiss"

Mew extended his hand to hold Gulf's waist , Gulf was stunned for a moment. Mew was about to kiss Gulf's tempting lips but stopped as Gulf was not responding. Mew was taken aback.

When Mew placed his hands on his waist Gulf hands became cold. His heart felt heavy. He was feeling restless. For once he felt like he was loosing all his strength. When Mew was getting closer to kiss him, all he could see was those seductive lips. He was willing to submit his entire being at that moment for the person infront of him. But soon he felt that the grip on his waist was loosening. He felt like he was loosing his soul. He was not ready to let go of those lips.

When Mew released his hand and was about to step back, Gulf hold those hands pulling Mew towards him filling the gap between them. Gulf placed his one hand on Mew's neck and the other on his arm. He placed his lips on Mew's to fullfill his thirst.

Mew was stunned, but within a wink he returned the kiss. His hand was restless. That was such a passionate kiss. Eyes closed. They forget for a minute that there were so many eyes watching them craving for more of it.

They hesitate to let go of each other, but they loosened the grip after the deep passionate kiss as they became aware of the surroundings.

The parents came closer to them. They all hugged eachother. They took many photos. But the eyes of both the newly wedded were never ready to let go of each other's charm.

" I wish you all happiness my son. Please take of Mew for us" said Mew's parents to Gulf. Gulf nodded back promising them to give all happiness to his husband.

Mew was talking with Gulf's parents.He promised them to take care of Gulf.

And when it was time both the parents happily see off the couple.

They drove off to their new apartment which was their wedding gift from their parents.

Mew was the one driving the car and Gulf sat beside him. Both of them was so restless but none dared to start the talk.
Late night darkness, quiet pathway and an awkward silence . Everything was adding to the unusual sexual tension between them.

Mew drove the car fast to overcome the pull he was experiencing. They reached the parking lot. Both of them stepped out.

They had already visited the appartment before so they are very well aware of the pathway.

Mew opened the backseat and took the new champagne bottle that their friends gifted and the keys to their apartment.

He walked first followed by Gulf. They were avoiding eachothers eyes.

Mew opened the door and stood by the door waiting for Gulf to enter. When Gulf entered they looked each other.
There was cravings in their eyes.
They were sweating due to the awkward sensation that they experienced.

Gulf could no longer hold back. He slammed the door and pressed Mew against the wall.Gulf began to kiss Mew.

Mew lost the grip over the champagne bottle. It fell down, the liquid splashed over their shoes. Mew looked at Gulf for once,then held him tight and started to return the kiss -wilder.

________________________
A/N : thankyou for reading my story. Hope you are liking it . Please support me by voting and commenting.

PS: next chapter will be 🔞