Let's get married!!

But I.... I....don't, mew's words were stuttering.

Huh, what's the thing with BUT BUT BUT BUT , gulf said laughing sarcastically.

Mew was making a confused face. Finally he let out " I don't wanna die, I just thought I could, but I don't think I am able to jump. He sighed.

The faces Mew is making can really make anyone to laugh their lungs out. He was a little aged to make such cute faces that the kids make. Still it could brighten anybody's mood.

Do you want some help..shall I just push you, said Gulf laughing out loud.

Why do you wanna die? Questioned mew.

It's complicated. I just want to runaway from the reality. That's why. My parents are getting seperated.

Opps...sorry..but that doesn't sound to be much of a big deal ,said mew trying hard to control his hiccups.

For you it might be a trivial reason. But not for me. So shut the fuck up.

Mew just made a action of zipping his mouth, still making pouting face.

Hmm, but I really wish to live, said mew.
My parents want me to get married to our family friend's daughter ,which I don't like because.... 'cause I already love someone and I love her so much that I can't loose her,said Mew with a slightly shy face.

But my father loves me so much that it's hard to stand against his decisions. Until now he had never forced me for doing anything. But the only thing he demanded is making me insane. He would die out a heart attack if I die.
Uff I am so stupid at times, added Mew.

Then climb down, carefull not to get slipped.

Mew slowly climbed down. He could barely stand. He walked in the opposite direction of Gulf moving really slow, but was stopped when Gulf said , "goodnight" screaming.

Mew stopped and walked back towards Gulf who was gulping the last sip from the bottle.

Gulf dropped the bottle, and it went into the depth of the lake.

He was trying to stand up and that's when he noticed that the young man is moving towards him. Gulf stood up on the bridge blinking his eyes at Mew.

He let out a laugh and Mew could see tears filling the other one's eyes.

Do you wanna see me jump, gulf chuckled, tears streaming down his eyes.
He soon wiped his tears. He closed his eyes and began to count

"one"

"two"

"three"

"BLAP"

There it goes two me lying down one over the other on the bridge.

Wtf, said Gulf, trying to sound rude.

"Hmm, I just" , mew stuttered

Why did you pull me down you idiot,with that Gulf was about to climb up the bridge again but was stopped by Mew for a second time.

What the heck do you want, said Gulf,this time he sounded really angry.

It's not that I am stopping you from jumping. It's your life, you can do whatever you want, but.....but

There he goes again with the BUT BUT BUT thing, you are wasting my time Mr, said Gulf.

Can you please just postpone this for about six months, 'cause I have a plan... said Mew with all the courage he have, covering both his cheeks as he was expecting a slap from the other one for letting out such a merciless excuse.

What you mean? asked Gulf.

Mew let out a chuckle as he was so relieved that he was not being beaten up by the other one for what he said.

What I mean is , Mew started giving him more details.

You decided to end your life because your parents are splitting up, and on my side the problem is my parents are forcing me to get married to another girl while I already love someone else.
But if you help me by keeping up with my plan both of our problems can be solved. And if this plan didn't workout for you then......then you can just end your life like you were about to do just now. Simple.

Even though what the young man put forward was sounding really selfish,but for Gulf it sounded like a ray of hope. May be his last hope. Anyway he beared it all this long, so he was ready to give a final chance for it.

What plan? asked Gulf with a confused face.

Let's get married!!!!! said mew, looking at Gulf with thrilled eyes.

_________________________

Hi everyone , hehe do you like how the story goes??..let me know in the comments...please vote and show me your support so that I can keep on writing to complete this book.