Truth

Mew was on his way to see Diva. His mind was not stable. He was loosing his strength to live. A single day has  turned out to be the darkest day of his life.

Mew wanted to know the truth. His mind was saying to him that Gulf was innocent. Guilt was overflowing through his mind.

He wiped out his tears and knocked the door. Riya opened the door.

"Where is Diva" ? Asked Mew.

"She is in the room.What happened ? How is Gulf? Is he... " Mew saw a suspicious face on Riya as she continued with her questions.

Mew went to the room without giving any answers.

"Mew", Diva called and rushed to hug Mew.

She was faking a cry.

Mew pulled her out.

" Why did u lied, I didn't knew that you were  that great at acting" Mew said so with an intention to find out the real truth.He was trying to trick her.

"Mew, what are you saying ....huh...I don't understand" Diva was stuttering.

"Do you think that nobody will know, how could you do this to me Diva" Mew said, he brokedown on to the floor. He could not stop himself from crying.

"My Gulf" .....,said Mew in between the sobs.

"Gulf, Gulf ,Gulf ,..what is the big deal about that guy. So what if I had put on a drama. It had got its result. That filthy one is out of the chapter. Do you think that I was completely unaware of what was going on between you two. Have you ever thought of me ,my feelings Mew. If you have given me some respect you would have never gone behind that fag. He was the one who was trying to take you away from me.  That's why I did such a thing. I ....",Mew didn't  allowed her to finish the sentence. He slapped her.

"So my intuition was right, you was really faking it huh,.....how could you do this to me, oh my God, what the hell have I done, .....Gulf", Mew was shaken down as Diva said the truth.

"If I had trusted Gulf, if I had stood by his side, if I had given him an opportunity to explain his side, Gulf would have not gotten into the accident. I broke his heart to the point he wanted to end his own life" said Mew .

Mew went on to Diva with his teary eyes and held her hands, "you could have killed me instead of taking him away from me, I was the one betrayed you not him, now he is the one the deathbed"

For sometime there was nothing but silence. Mew was exhausted from the sobs and Diva was shattered as she realised that she lost Mew.

After a while Mew stood up and said

"From now onwards everything between us is over. Never ever show up infront of me again."

"I could not do anything more to her even if she was indirectly the reason for Gulf's accident. The one who is responsible for Gulf being in this state is me. I should have trusted him . I shouldn't have said those hurtful words.
Oh God please give me back my Gulf", thought Mew.

Mew returned to the hospital. There was no further reports on Gulf. He is still in coma. Still under intensive care. They will not allow us to see him , not until he is shifted to the room which could take more days.  Only one thing is there to console those hearts ; that is Gulf is still alive. Everyone is  wishing for just one thing , "Gulf, please hold on".

__________________________
Sorry for the late and short update.

I will try to give one more update today itself as a compensation...thankyou for supporting..the story have reached more than 300 reads....thankyou for  voting and supporting.

Stay happy :)