Soccer time

The alarm goes off as you groan under your breath and feel Aaron shuffling next to you

The alarm goes off as you groan under your breath and feel Aaron shuffling next to you. 'Wake up baby.' He mutters with a low morning tone as he shakes you slightly, reaching with his other hand to turn the alarm clock off.

'It's Saturday- I don't want to get up.' You murmur tiredly into the pillow as Aaron chuckles slightly at you. Pressing a soft kiss to your temple you feel him smile against you.

'I know baby, but Jack's got a soccer match and he realllllyyy wants you to be there.'

You open one eye to look up at him, trying to hold back your smile as your eyes trail over his strong chest barely hidden by his tight t-shirt. He's lying next to you with his head held up by one hand as his other softly trails up and down your arm, his touch so light that it's barely there as he leaves goosebumps in his wake. 'He said that?' You ask almost shyly.

'He did.' Aaron replies with a sleepy smile before moving closer and pressing one chaste kiss to your lips. 'I'm gonna go and get him up- you have a shower seen as you take so long to get ready.' He says in his monotone Hotch voice as he gets up and out of bed, walking towards the door.

'I do not take that long!' You fain anger as you sit up in the bed and glare at him.

'You so do.' He replies with faintly raised brows and a smile he is obviously desperately trying to suppress. You narrow your eyes at him and throw a pillow towards him as he slips behind the door and uses it as a shield, laughing openly and high-pitched as you hear his footsteps heading towards Jack's room. You smile at the door before getting up and taking a shower, deciding against doing your makeup today and instead just putting your hair up in a messy bun and leaving a few loose hairs to frame your face. You put on a light sundress with a 90s-style hemline and smile at how you look in the mirror, happy that Aaron will be thirsting over you all day.

'Ready to go?' Aaron asks as he knocks on the bathroom door and you open it to smile up at him. He's wearing a dark polo shirt that highlights his strong shoulders and chest and some khaki cargo pants that show off his arse.

'Ready.' You smile as you reach up onto your tiptoes and kiss his cheek. He smiles down at you and runs his fingertips lightly over your hips.

'You look beautiful.' He says with slightly hooded eyes.

'And you look handsome.' You reply as you reach your arms around you shoulders. He leans down to connect your lips as you smile against his kiss. A few seconds later he pulls away, but not far as the tips of your noses still stay connected. You see Aaron's eyes fill with lust as they trail up and down your form before he connects you lips once again, hungrier then he was before as he immediately bites down on your bottom lip. You gasp slightly and Aaron uses the opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth, moving it against yours in a sensuous dance.

He reaches behind you and trails his hands from your back down to cup your arse, squeezing and causing a weak moan to escape your lips. You feel him smile against you before moving his hands down further so they're behind your knees. He pulls you up towards him so you're lifted off of your feet, your legs wrapping around his waist as he walks the few steps towards his bed and places you down on your back. His lips never leave yours as his hands start to wander over your body, moving to squeeze your breasts as you move your hands under his shirt to run over his abs.

The sound of a small knock at the door causes both you and Aaron to jump away as Jack calls through the wood. 'Daddy are we going soon?'

Aaron clears his throat slightly, still leaning over you as he closes his eyes tightly before replying. 'Yeh buddy we'll just be one minute.' He tries to keep his tone light, but you can hear the annoyance in his tone as his semi presses against your leg. The harsh steps of Jack running towards the door to leave echo softly through the door as Aaron opens his eyes and looks down at you. He takes a deep breath before dropping his head onto your shoulder in defeat. You laugh at him before pushing him off of you, still giggling at his stuck-out bottom lip as you stand up. You hold your hand out to him and he sighs before taking it and standing up, brushing your dress down from where it had bunched up and closing his eyes as his hands trail over your curves once again.

Feeling the urge to tease him further, you lean forwards and whisper in his ear as you palm his bulge. 'Tonight daddy.' You feel him tense up as you squeeze his dick before you smile slightly and turn towards the door to leave.

You meet Jack at the door and help him do up his laces as he excitedly refuses to stop tapping his legs. 'Stay still buddy.' You laugh under your breathe as you finally do up his shoe and hear Aaron come to stand behind you after taking a few minutes to compose himself.

'Daddy let's go!' He shouts excitedly as he stands up, moving past you to open the door and rush to the car where he tries to open the locked door before Aaron reaches for the keys and opens it. Jack disappears into the car as you turn to look at Aaron, barely meeting his eyes for a second before he aggressively pushes you against the wall by the door and holds you by your neck. He presses his lips to your ear and growls lowly as he pins you down. 'You're gonna regret that later.' And then, just as you had done before, he disappears through the door before you even have the time to connect your thoughts.

A few minutes later and you get in the passenger seat next to Aaron as Jack excitedly sings along with the radio. You don't look at Aaron but feel his eyes on you as you cross your legs tightly to try and remove some of the discomfort his making you so wet has caused. You finally look towards him as he smirks at you and puts the car into drive. Today was already turning out to be one heck of a day.