Family Values

Warnings: Sexual Abuse/Molestation in terms of the case 3x05

Aaron woke up first the next morning and smiled down at you as he slowly wrapped a piece of your hair around his fingers

Aaron woke up first the next morning and smiled down at you as he slowly wrapped a piece of your hair around his fingers. It was five thirty- he didn't even need to check the clock to know that- so he still had plenty of time to just lie there with you.

You know in films there's always that scene where the man looks at the woman like that when her back is turned and you just know that he loves her. That moment where it's just so obvious that she's the only person he will ever love again. Well you never would have known because you were still asleep, but in that moment with you lying across his chest he just couldn't help but look at you like that. Truth be told, whenever you turned your back to him he would look at you like that.

At about six-ish you finally stirred to the feeing of Aaron running his large hands through your hair- so delicately like you previously weren't sure he could manage with his long fingers. Once he felt you stir, just like he had twice before, he whispered in your ear with his low morning voice that rang like honey in your ears. 'Morning,' Only this time he wasn't quite finished. 'Morning, baby.'

Smiling against his chest, you shuffled impossibly closer to him, wrapping your arms tighter around his strong shoulders. 'Morning Hotchy.'

He kissed you once on the forehead, soft and sweet like it would be a habit he would do forever, before reaching for your phone in the side table to check the time. 'We should probably get up.' He murmured into your hair.

'I don't want to.'

'Me neither. But I should probably change my suit, or at least my tie before we go in today.'

'Probably.' You muttered against him as you yawned before pulling back away from him slightly to look up at him. Running a hand through his hair, you smiled.

'Hey you.' You said kindly.

'Hey, you.' He replied with a soft smile, his fingers still running through your hair as he pulled you closer to him in a long, slow kiss. This wasn't like any you'd shared before- it wasn't hot and heavy and eager with the promise of what would follow, but sweet and gentle like it was the kind of kiss you would be able to share forever.

Eventually you and Aaron got out of bed and showered together, running a sponge over every inch of eachother's bodies as you did so. You didn't have sex, but somehow that made it better. Just knowing that you could simply be with him. He left not long afterwards to stop off at his house to get changed before going to work, promising to wear his grey suit that you told him was your favourite. In turn, you wore a low cut blue tank top and black suit trousers that hugged your bum when he asked you to, even pulling out the trousers from your closet with a grin on his face as he recounted just how hot you looked in them.

You turned up at work at eight fifty, ten minutes early, and caught Hotch smiling at you through his half-closed Office blinds. Wanting to avoid making it obvious, you waited a while and spoke to Morgan before smiling back at him to find him still looking up at you with big eyes. You carried on speaking to Derek when JJ rushed into the bull pen, opening both of the glass doors at once as she raced up to Hotch's Office before quickly coming out again as Hotch followed closely behind her.