Cuming Home

Warning: Smut. It's my first time writing something like this so please be kind!

 It's my first time writing something like this so please be kind!

He ran to the car park; it was empty. You were gone. He had to find you.

Jumping in the car, he drove too fast to your house. He didn't care; he just had to get there.

He knocked on the door. He knocked again- no answer. He knocked again, harder, this time hearing the clink of keys clanging from the other side of the door. You were taking your time.

The door swung open and he looked at you: black silk long sleeved pyjamas; bare face of makeup; hair tied in a loose, low ponytail. Noticeably, no bra. You were clearly ready for bed and had put no effort whatsoever into your appearance. She looks beautiful, the only thought echoing through his head.

'Hotch, what are you...' he interrupted you with his lips. He kissed you only once- a slow, meaningful kiss that took both of your breaths away with it's sheer intensity. Months worth of longing coming through in one, soft kiss.

Breaking the kiss and leaning back, he looked you in the eyes, resting a hand on your face and his thumb under your chin to keep you looking up at him. God her eyes are beautiful. He swore he could look at them forever.

'I'm sorry.' Was the only thing he could think to say, scared all at once that it was both too little and too much.

You paused for a second, just looking at him and showing no signs that you had heard him. Then, slowly, a kind smile- flirty in purpose- took over your face. 'How sorry?' You said as you leant into him, grabbing his tie between your fingers.

He smiled at you. This felt right. It had always felt right. 'I'll show you how sorry.' He growled against your lips before capturing them in an immediately hungry kiss, filled with all the stolen glances and emotions you had both been denying for three months.

He pulled you in close, holding you as tight as he could by your waist as you massaged your fingers into his hair. You and Aaron seemed to deepen the kiss at the same time, revelling off both your own satisfaction and the other party's.

You pulled your hand from his hair and pulled him inside by his tie, using his body to close the door as he quickly flipped you so you were against the wall, his body pressed up against you. Breaking from your lips, he trailed kisses and bites down the side of your neck from your earlobe to your collarbone and back, following the same path with feather-light fingers on the other side of your neck.

You moaned as he found the particularly sensitive spot just below your ear and he reacted immediately, pulling you from the wall and lifting you over his shoulder in one quick movement. 'Aaron!' You shouted in shock, giggling against his back as he carried you further into the house.

'Bedroom?' He asked as you directed him down the hall, him carrying you and stopping his movements only to turn the door handle, kicking the door open with his foot.