Chapter XIV: Blow it up, Burn it down

We walked a little more before Will started talking again, "Where do we have to go to find the Prison?" James looked up at him, "down and to the right" me mumbled angrily, Will looked at James annoyed.

"Ash" he said looking at me, "you seem more coherent than James right now, come here" I walked over to Will and James stared at me, "Oh get over it James, he still loves you" Diana said sarcastically.

Ace laughed and James stared at her with dangerous eyes, for the next few minuets of walking, Will talked to me about Miles, and James and Ace exchanged various dangerous looks, seriously though, if looks could kill.

We approached a corner and turned right, we stood from a good distance but clearly placed in front of us was Bedford prison. We approached it with caution, "you know maybe Ace shouldn't go into a building full of security guards specifically after being seen by about 4 people" Will explained "thats true" Diana said "nuh uh" Ace replied, "if we're gonna bust Miles out I'm coming!" "Let her do it" James said, the other three looked at him surprised, it was the first time he'd spoken in at least an hour, "if she gets caught it's her own fault"

Ace looked at I'm angrily but she really did want to go in, "fine" Will agreed, "But she stays with me" Ace agreed and we went towards the door, there were 4 guards stood outside, "we'd like to see Mr King?" Diana said politely "Visiting hour is up" the guard said firmly, "please can you make an exception, he's my.... boyfriend" she said quickly, Will and Ace stared at each other, James looked at Diana, puzzled, The man checked his watch, i can give you lot about ten minutes, "perfect" Diana replied, "thank you so much"

The man unlocked the door and we walked in, Ace lowered her head slightly, Wills arm around her shoulder, as they entered I watched Aces hand swipe down to the guards belt and pull the keys off their hook, "seriously?" Will asked under his breath, "shut up" she whispered back, the guard took up his radio phone and spoke into it, "Tell Mr King he had visitors"

We went through another door to a room full of teenagers, they all looked about 16 or 17, we passed through this room into another, the sign read "visiting room" the guard left us in here and I looked around, the room was bear, there was a door on either side, a few chairs and a little table, I sat down on one of the chairs and James sat next to me, he still looked as if he wanted to kill someone.

We waited for a few minutes before the door on the other side of the room unlocked, Ace stood up at once, a beaten up, curly haired boy entered, another guard hovering over his shoulder, he ran his fingers through his hair and looked up at the small crowd, "what the?" He started but Ace threw herself on him, her hands around his neck, "god I missed you" she whispered he didn't hug her back though, he scanned the room looking at each person individually and slowly realized who he was looking at.

Ace pulled away from him and stared him in the eye, he touched he hair, "what happened to your hair?" Ace laughed, "James" she said in answer "James" he repeated, obviously he hadn't just been locked up, they must have done something too him, or he could just have been there for a long time.

He looked at James and walked over to him, James went in for a hug but Miles grabbed his wrist, James rolled up his sleeve, revealing his little black heart tattoo, He looked around the room and everyone else did the same, he looked at his own wrist, at the little crown, and laughed, he ran his fingers through his hair again before setting eyes on me.

"Who are you?" He asked, "That's Ash" Diana said, Miles looked at me unhappily, I hadn't even spoken to him but I got the sense he didn't like me. He didn't come to shake my hand like the others and I'm not sure if I wanted him to, "he your boyfriend?" He said to Diana, Diana laughed and shook her head, the guard looked over at Ace, she was standing by James watching Miles.

I watched the guard stare her up and down and whisper something into his radio phone, Ace whipped her head around to look at the guard, watching his every move, he whispered into his phone again not taking his eye off Ace, she stepped closer to him and he continued to stare at him, "who ya talking to?" She said dangerously.

Everyone's attention swapped to her and the guard as he backed away from her "Excuse me ma'am, if you could please take a step back please" "ma'am?" Ace asked, staring around the room, "do I look like a ma'am to you?" The guard looked at her again, an evil grin on her face, he took another step back and took his radio phone

"Code blue, backup in room 306, I repeat, backup in room-" before he could finish Ace had pulled out her gun and instead of shooting, hit him round the head, he fell to the floor as guards flooded the room, all their guns pointed at the girl with white hair.

"James" she whispered a fake look of worried desperation plastered on her face, "yeah" James said scared, "Let's blow it up" he nodded and too a step towards the door on the other side of the room, all the gun points went to him.

While they're attention was planted elsewhere Ace rounded on one of the guards, she tried to punch him but he grabbed her wrist, Diana hit the guards hand with her own gun, possibly breaking Aces wrist in the process, but releasing the guards grip on her, everyone ducked at the sound of gunshot but it wasn't coming from our room, it was coming from outside, someone grabbed my arm and I watched James run out of the room. I didn't know who had hold of me, only that I knew I had to get out of here, a mess of people running and screaming blocked half my view on where I was going and I ran straight into a wall, until I spotted red hair.

I ran towards James and saw what he was doing, he had a box of matches in his hand, some other wired device in the other and he was looking around for a good place to light, a few more gunshots sounded in the building, and that's when I heard a scream, James head jerked up at the noise, looking away from what he was doing, he ran towards the sound and I followed him. We ended up in a room, Diana in one of the corners, Will no where to be seen, there were a group of guards forming a circle around something, they had Ace cornered.

I couldn't see much behind the wall of guards but I saw the look of terror on Aces face through a gap between two guards shoulders. I heard Diana breathing heavily in the corner as the guards rounded in on Ace, I heard her footsteps backing up, and the click of the door, one of the guards swore loudly as the footsteps faded away, "It's fine" one of the guards said roughly, "that's the fire exit, she's only trapping herself"