Chapter IV: Home No Longer

The morning rolled around after hours of trying to fall asleep, I drifted into a sort of trans before hearing a knock on the door, I sat bolt upright and stared at the door, Hunter began to sit up, rubbing his eyes, "morning already?" He said sleepily. 

The doorknob turned and the girl peered in, "get up" she said harshly "we're leaving" I looked at Hunter confused as she closed the door, I got out of bed. As Hunter did the same and walked out the door "where are we going?" I called down the hall, no answer. I walked down the stairs back to the kitchen, the girl stood there rummaging through a drawer for something, she turned to face me and held up a bottle of some sort of alcoholic concoction, "drink?" She asked "umm, no thank you" I said half nervous. I heard footsteps behind me, it was Hunter. "Where's the snow Queen taking us today?" He said sarcastically. 

"Something to say," the girl said turning on her heels to face us both. A mean smile on her face "Nothing" Hunter said, a slight air of surprise in his voice that the girl had heard his snide comment. "Thought as much," she said, turning back to what she was doing. "You two got anything... more... neutral?" She asked, eyeing the both of us up and down, her eyes lingered on my yellow jacket and Hunter's green shirt. "No" I said simply "we left all our things at home". "Now why did you have to do that!?" She said annoyed. "Because we didn't really expect to be kidnapped by some e-girl maniac" Hunter snapped at her, personally I thought this was a very bold move to say empty handed against someone who won't hesitate to kill you.

 Within about three seconds of this being said the girl had her gun pointed at hunters face again, "you know I find it quite amusing that you fight all your battles with a gun to someone's head because you aren't smart enough to answer. The girl tilted her head slightly and smiled. "I'm glad you're amused though personally I believe a bullet through the head is more effective". "You wouldn't.." Hunter said looking her dead in the eye, that second she aimed the gun at a vase on the kitchen table and pulled the trigger, bits of broken vase showered the kitchen, I jumped back in fright, "you were saying..." the girl whispered, staring at our shocked faces. Silence rang around the room and she pushed past us still smiling and went upstairs, I stood there terrified, staring at Hunter. "What the hell was that!?" I half yell at him. "I didn't think she'd actually shoot it!" He said scared again. "You've really done it now". "Done what!?"

"Set her off, tic her off again and she'll kill you without a second thought!" I said abruptly, he gave me a panic stricken look as the girl came back down the stairs. She held in her hand four hangers. 2 black shirts and 2 pairs of black trousers. "Put these on" she said handing us the hangers. "W- what for" I stuttered, she put her head to her palm and shook it "so we can go to a tea party" she said brightly "what do you think!" I didn't say anything and followed Hunter up the stairs to the room we had stayed in the night before.