My Book Buddie

The Sports Festival will be here shortly but with my lacking physical ability I can't help but feel like I am letting down the class.

Ryuuen-kun has a plan and reassures me that I won't be holding us back but I still can't help feeling bad.

Because of the Sports Festival Kiyotaka has been busy so I haven't been able to see him. Albert, just like me, misses spending time with him talking about flags or what it was like where he used to live.

Maybe after the Festival is over we can all have another picnic together.

*click* "Shiina?" *click* "Shiina!" Shaken from my thoughts and greeted by the loud voice of my newest friend, Nishino-san, I looked around the room.

The room in question was obviously my room because of the books neatly lined up on the bookshelf in series order along with the classical piano notes book that Kiyotaka got me.

"Ah! Sorry Nishino-san...what were you saying?"

After class had ended I remember inviting Nishino-san and Mio-san back to my room for some tea and a talk since Nishino-san had something important to ask.

"Oh well umm....I was thinking of waiting until Tsundere-chan gets back from flirting with Ryuuen, but I guess I can just talk about it now" Nishino-san placed her mug back on the table giving me a serious look.

"Some girls in our class are spreading rumours that you and some brown haired student from class C are dating" Listening to her say this my body froze up.

Me and Kiyotaka dating!?

He is my first and closest friend and I must admit that he is—that being with him feels different than when I am with Albert or Daichi-kun.....it feels better somehow. Like when I am reading with him, just the two of us together reading or when I listen to him play the piano, I feel like I am floating.

Floating on a cloud as something warms me up from the inside.

But us....dating!!!

My cheeks flooded with warmth at the thought of us dating.

"Wait....why are you blushing!? You're not actually dating him are you!" Shouting at the top of her lungs, Nishino-san made me become even more flustered.

"N-No! W-we aren't dating..." A high pitched squeaky voice escaped my mouth as I hid my furiously blushing flustered face behind my hands.

"Then why are you blushing? Don't tell me you like him!" An angry disappointed voice came from Nishino-san as I continued hiding my face.

"....yes I like him....." Muttering just loud enough for her to hear Nishino-san's brow furrowed.

"How can Ibuki-san allow this?" Folding her arms huffing, Nishino-san held hatred towards Kiyotaka.

Why does she hate him?

"Allow what?"

"Shiina-san has fallen for some brown haired and brown eyed guy from class C!" Standing up and closing the distance between herself and Mio-san, Nishino shouted.

"..." Looking at me Mio-san looked back at the fuming Nishino-san, "I admit he is gloomy but if Hiyori and he doesn't try anything I'm fine with it" Smiling at her words I thanked her in my head.

"But of course he's going to try something! He's a PERVERT for crying out loud!!"

Sorry Kiyo...

"Huh?" Letting out noises of confusion, me and Mio-san looked wide eyed with confusion at Nishino-san.

"What makes you say that?"

"The girls in his class said it"

"No! Kiyotaka is not like that!" Unable to listen to Nishino-san falsely accuse my best friend, I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Kiyotaka!?" A very confused looking Nishino-san questioned.

"Tch! You stupid idiot!" Kicking Nishino-san in the gut winding her, Mio-san shouted. "The person who Hiyori likes is Ayanokouji . You were talking about Ike, who is a disgusting pervert but Ayanokouji is just a gloomy idiot"

"Oh......sorry Shiina-chan....Tsundere-chan"

Sorry Kiyo but because Nishino isn't familiar with either of them and just knows about the brown hair then she would have saw Ike and assumed that's who they were taking about.

Nishino-san had mistook Kiyotaka for someone else in class C who has a bad reputation and sought to protect me from making any mistakes or getting hurt but Kiyotaka would never hurt me

"So.....Ayanokouji hmmm?" Cutting through the awkward tense silence, Nishino-san turned to me grinning.

"Y-yes..."

"What's he like? Is he smart? Funny? Athletic? Hot?" Bombarded with questions flustering me as I thought of answers to all of them, Mio-san pulled back Nishino-san.

"So was that the urgent thing you called us here for?"

"Well...yes, but you can understand why I was worried because girls in our class are spreading rumours that our cute little Shiina-san is dating a pervert"

"Who's doing what?" Mio-san asked with a heavy cold voice causing Nishino-san to squeal and hide behind me.

"M-Manabe and her group"

"Tch! Stupid bitch....Hiyori I will talk to you later" Exiting my room Mio-sans eyes glowed, burning with anger.

"So are you going to date him?"

"Nishino-san!" Squeaking as I covered my face Nishino-san laughed at my antics.

But should I?

I mean I like him and when we read together the other day we got really close to each other.

"How about asking him to spend time with you after the festival on a totally not a date, date"

Procrastination and writers bloc is killing me.

Exams are done just waiting on results.

The spoilers for Vol 4.5 look good, have to read vol 4 first, but I am looking forward to it and when Ryuuen finds the culprit.

(@°°@)