Part 26

I am weak.

No matter how hard I try to convince myself or others it won't change the fact that behind the facade of the strong headed leader of the class D girls Karuizawa Kei, is a weak pathetic girl.

A victim.

That is what reflected in those endless dark eyes, the eyes which tore past the facade and exposed the weak girl cowering behind it.

Who would have thought someone like him could turn into a monster like this...

<^¥^>

I had made my way down to the lowest level of the ship ready to watch the event take place as predicted, like dominoes falling into place.

[I have promised to meet Karuizawa-san at 4pm but I really don't want to make her sad]

Well if all goes my way, which it will, I have betrayed your trust and expectations.

Then again this will only be a problem if he finds out and has proof.

Using the anonymous account that I use to message Sotomura for strategies, I had sent messages to Manabe convincing her to follow my plan for revenge.

And now I am waiting for Karuizawa and Manabe to arrive.

Karuizawa turned up 10 minutes early and now Manabe and her friends entered with a meek looking girl, who is practically class C's Sakura except she isn't an idol, most likely Rika.

"Wh-what are you doing here?!" Karuizawa noticed the new arrivals and trembled slightly.

This spot is perfect for the plan because the passageway is narrow meaning escape routes are limited and adding onto that the fact Manabe can't do anything without an entourage then Karuizawa is cornered.

"I just happened to see you come in here, anyways this is the perfect opportunity for me to introduce you. This is Rika, do you remember her?"

Manabe pulled Rika so she stood in front of Manabe and judging from the fact Karuizawa averted her gaze, she definitely remembered her.

"Hey Rika, Karuizawa was the one who pushed you, right?"

"Yes"

"Apologise to her"

"H-huh, why I am the one apologising I haven't done anything"

"Big talk for a victim"

"Wh-what?!" Fear flooded Karuizawa's face as her past was about to be exposed.

"You were a victim of bullying"

"No you're wrong!"

It doesn't matter how convincing Karuizawa tries to be I have already told Manabe about her being bullied so nothing will change her mind.

"If you beg on your knees like the grovelling defective slut you are I will let you go"

Karuizawa tried to slip past Manabe but Manabe grabbed her hair, throwing her back and into the wall.

Of course I had only told Manabe that she would "meet" Karuizawa and nothing about violence but even Yamauchi could tell that if Manabe was alone with Karuizawa she would turn violent.