Part 19

It had been 3 days since the island exam had ended and now we were all lavashing in the luxuries provided by the cruise ship.

Currently I am by the pool under an umbrella on a sunbathing chair.

I am wearing shorts and a hoodie to cover my upper body because I would rather not show everyone.

The reason I am here doing this is because of Hiyori who is sitting on the chair next to me reading, she isn't wearing a swimsuit or bikini because that is not why we are here.

We, the "book buddies", are here because Hiyori wanted to read by the pool in the sun because it is more fun and relaxing.

I was also introduced to everyone formally after the exam ended.

Flashback

It was the morning after explaining to Horikita and I was just going to use the boats gym and return to my room but Hiyori messaged me:

Kiyotaka please can you come to the restaurant (A/N; don't know names but they are all 5* so it's a french one) in 30 minutes.
Thank you

*sigh*

I don't have anything else to do and if I reject Ibuki will berate me, but this is also a chance to learn more about their class and Albert.

Okay

The reply was straightforward and blunt killing the conversation which didn't need to go any farther.
.
.
.
I entered the restaurant which was very luxurious and spacious, given we were on such a large cruise ship it is to be expected, but this restaurant probably took up a third of the floor.

My eyes darted around seeking out the blue hair or boulder like physique, yet my ears found their location first.

"Tch, just shut your mouth already!" Ibuki's voice broke the ambient and esteemed atmosphere and then a familiar voice retorted back.

"Don't tell me what to do you underwear thieving bit~"

"Swear in front of Hiyori and I will kill you" Closing the distance with the person she was shouting at and grabbing her jaw to prevent her sentence from finishing, Ibuki whispered this in the girl's ear.

"Ibuki-san please don't fight?" The concerned voice of Hiyori caused Ibuki to back down and take her seat again but the girl wasn't finished.

"Hey, don't think I'm done with you just because this girl said to stop fighting"

"Shinohara i think you should leave"

The familiar voice I heard, which came from the girl arguing with Ibuki, was Shinohara's.

Shinohara was now glaring at me with bloodlust, despite Hirata clearing up the underwear theft and getting the girls to promise to drop it, Shinohara clearly couldn't let sleeping dogs lie.

"So you're defending the enemy? Huh, traitor"

"This is a meeting for the book buddies and you aren't one of them, also you are hurting my friends feelings" I glanced at Hiyori who smiled at the sight of me but seemed against the fighting.

"Hah! A gloomy guy like you had a friend. Lair! You are betraying the class and that's why you stick to Horikita-san. Psht, you are as vile as that pervert Ike!"

Shinohara barged past me leaving the restaurant raging and shouting on the phone that I'm a traitor.

What have you done for the class?