"YES!!" I eagerly shouted.

I've never had a girls day out before, and I am really excited to know what happens. I think I also needed a day away from everything that was going around.

Everyone looked at me, startled by my outburst, probably didn't expect me to shout.

"Sorry, I just got little excited." I said embarrassed, causing everyone to laugh.

"I'm also coming." Noah said, earning a "me too" from Mason, Gianni, Giovanni, Silvio and Dominic

Kyson and Lucca looked at them in disbelief, the older guys looked amused but the ladies simply ignored them, as they went back to eating.

"Are you all girls?" Lucca inquired, earning a glare from the guys and chuckles from the rest.

"Shut up, all we want to do is spend our day with our only sister." Gianni and Giovanni replied together, earning nods from the rest.

"Inoltre sarà sicuro" Dominic said, making the ladies think. (Also it will be safe)

"I know Italian dumbass" I muttered to him, causing his eyes to widen in guilt.

"Language." Elijah scolded and I gave him a sheepish smile as I held my hands up in surrender.

"Fine, if Arabella agrees, we'll take you." Grandma said, looking at me.

"I don't mind, as long as they do everything we do." I replied, earning a round of protest from the guys, as I shrugged my shoulders.

It's a win-win

"Yeah, I forgot to mention, she's just as crazy as Alexander when it comes to making a deal, she literally set out rules for Dad on their first meeting." Noah said, informing everyone about my deal with Dad.

Everyone looked shocked but I could see a glimmer of pride in everyone's eyes, including Grandpa who was happily grinning and openly holding a proud expression.

We then all began eating our breakfast, and I could occasionally feel eyes on me but didn't bother to look up.

I know they wanted answers, but I can't give any, at least not today.

"So where are we going?" Noah asked.

This piqued my interest, and I immediately looked up at my aunties.

"We were planning on going to a salon first and then shopping. Is that okay Arabella?" Grandma asked gently, and I nodded my head in excitement.

"Yes, I can't wait, when are we leaving?" I asked.

"After breakfast." Aunty Isabella replied.

"Okay." I replied and almost instantly began gobbling down my breakfast as quickly as I could.

"Slow down princess. Nobody's going to leave you behind." Max said with a chuckle causing everyone to look at me amused, and I just stuck my tongue out at him.

"With Mason here, I'm not taking any chances." I said as I pointed my fork at a smirking idiot of my brother.

After we were done with the breakfast the ladies and the guys made their way into the cars to the salon.

The first thing we did was get a mani-pedi, which even the guys joined us, and of course Mason and Gianni threw a fit about not getting one, but one look from grandma and they both caved.

I mean what was the entire fucking point of bringing them with us if they can't even hold their end of deal.

Anyway, the grooming session was very relaxing, and I was definitely planning on getting it again.