36- Surprise

I was too lazy to sleep at my house so, Franco was the best choice. After we eat from celebration we all head to sleep because it was exhausting.

I found myself tighten around Franco arm. I slightly look up and he breaths deeply from his sleepiness.

He looks so cute like a little puppy, my puppy, yes you are, yes, yes.

I knew I was weird.

My ass can't even say I'm not.

My finger glaze on his jawline, it was too beautiful. His eyes flutter and I place my hand down. Pretending to be asleep.

He yawns and kissed the top of my head. "Morning beautiful, you can open your eyes now."

I huffed and looked up at him, his hand gripped more into my waist, pulling me more into his chest. His warmth felt like home, I put my arms around his body and place my head on his chest.

He starts playing with my hair, "morning pretty."

Franco stopped playing with my hair. "Sorry didn't hear you?"

I rolled my eyes, "you are very pretty for me." He laughs and sit up half way, also dragging me up as well.

We heard the bell rang and I frowned. "Who's that?" He shrugged and stand up with him as he carry's my body. My legs wrapped around his waist. "Are you going to put me down?"

He shakes his head in annoyed. We walked downstairs as one arm was around my back. Franco look through the peephole and chuckled. "It's my mother."

I gasp, "put me down!" Franco laughs and place me down. "Do I look okay?" I was wearing shorts and Franco long ass shirt. NO I DID NOT LOOK OKAY!

"In my eyes, yes." I groan, and he went to open the door.

"Ma!" His mother smiled and hugged him right away. "How did you get in?"

"Ah, well, I saw Haven and he gave me his card. Such a nice boy." She then looks at me and smirks. "She is pretty." She gives me a billion dollar smile.

Now I didn't feel bad for undressing.

"Hi, am Gabb-,"

"Gabby, I know sweetie. This man never stop talking about you, my name is Veronica or call me mother. I don't mind."

"Mom." Veronica looks at Franco and smirks then back at me.

"Hi Veronica, it's nice to meet you. You have annoying son."

"I can agree on that. Ever since he was born, annoying child since birth."

"Child since birth my ass." Franco mumbled and Veronica turns around and smacks his head.

"What did I say about bad words young man?! You need Jesus in your life." She huffs and walks to the kitchen.

I smiled and Franco, he had a straight line on his face in annoyed. He pecked my cheek before walking to his mother.

"I'm just going to go change." I said and Veronica immediately turned around.

"Nonsense, I almost left the house wearing my pjs. Please sit, I will make breakfast." I smiled at her and sat down in a stool.

Franco phone rang and he picked it up. "Yeah, I'm coming over." Franco eyes landed on mine. "I have to go, the fuc-freaking manger is having a meltdown and won't open the door. I will be back mother."

"Don't take to long dumbass." I just love their relationship.

"I will take my sweet time, bye lirio." He kissed my lips and left apartment.