8 -Thunderstorm

POV GABBY

A glasss shattered, and I was awoken. Lightened claps loudly and my fear arose. A flash of light seems through the blinds when lightening strikes ever few seconds. The rain pounding against my window and I was now fully awake.

I hated thunder storms, ever since I was little. I could never cope around the idea, I also hate horror movies.

So put two together and I am a dead women.

Another loud lightening struck and I jumped and hurried out my bed. Where would I go? I walked out of my room and I see the flash from the window and I was able to see for a few seconds before it was gone.

I wonder if a glass actually broke?

Instead heading for the stairs I went towards someone room. I knocked but they didn't answer so I walked in, Luis was there laying on his stomach, dead ass sleeping during a storm.

Luis is like a brother I never have, seriously. We even said it a few days ago.

*flashblack*

"Gabby?" Luis looks at me after we just got done finishing our workout. We were laying down on the floor, breathing hard.

"Yeah?" I spoke barley.

"Are you my sister? Or a really good friend with problems?"

I laughed and stopped to catch for breath. "Luis, I am your sister and you are my brother. Pinky promise?"

I held out my pinky, he also held out his long pinky. We then twirl each our finger, "Damn! Your pinky small! I have a plastic surgeon that does fingers."

"What you trying to say?" I scoffed and smiled.

"That you my sister, have baby hands."

"No the fuck I don't."

Luis had stand up and now looking down at me. "Alright baby hands, let's fight on it."

"Is that even a question."

*flashback end *

I shrugged his shoulder, not budging to wake.

"Mom, five more seconds. I think I found my future food choice." He said in his sleep whispering.

This man never stops thinking about food.

"Luis!" A loud clap of thunder hurts my ear and I jumped, also making Luis jumped as well.

"Alright, who let in a truck inside the house?" He sits up quickly with his hair in a mess.

I slap his head and he yelped. Luis looks at me with worried eyes. "Thought you had amnesia for a second."

"Girl, I am not Dory!" Another lightening strikes and I jumped back, hitting the wall. "Hate the thunder?"

I look away from the window and at him, "hate it with my gut."

"So why you here?"

"I can't sleep and I was wondering if I could sleep next to you?" I thought of my question and realize it was stupid. "Actually, never mind, let me just go." I said embarrassed.