18 -Kidnapped

It's been two weeks since Franco kissed me, and it's so hard to not go up to him and kiss him right there and then in-front of people. That night, we had a heavy make out session but I had school so he left back to his room. Only telling close friends.

I gave Lele away, I was too busy but she's with Ellie and Mack. They didn't mind having her over.

We couldn't get on a date without Manny noticing why we have been suspicious. So that's out the window, for awhile.

"So V-card still intact?"

I gave her aversion look, "It's not a body part, and yes. And I will take my time, it's barley even a relationship." Franco wasn't here at school, he got sick.

"I had my v card taken..."

"Here we go again."

"It was the year 1989." She laughs. "It was two years ago during a party where you didn't come. I got drunk and kissed a man, blah!, then I was too drunk to realize we actually had sex. Never again!" She hits her head on the table and sigh.

"Can't relate."

She hits my arm and I laugh, the bells rings. The bell rang and I was late for school, "mine as well head to the bathroom."

The intercoms turned on. "LOCK DOWN! LOCKDOWN! INTRUDER INSIDE BUILDING!"

"Well shit."

I couldn't get in any classrooms so I hid in the bathroom. I close the bathroom door and hid in a stall. Thats when everything went wrong.

"Shut up!" Someone said from afar. The bathroom door was open. "Check each stall!"

Damn, I'm out.

The knock each stall until they got to mine. It was slammed opened and I kicked whoever was there but I was outnumber and I was easily taken down.

"Looks like we found the person. Night night." The guy with a ski mask knocked me out with the bud of the gun.

POV FRANCO

"I hate being sick!" I told my mother.

My mother placed a hot towels on my forehead. Her name is Victoria and I usually make fun of her for it.

"Can I have some Vick from Vic?" I smirk and she playfully hits me.

"18 years and you are here in my house because you're sick. Now tell me more about this girl." She sits next to me.

"I want to take her out in a date but with Manny being all in our business I don't know how." I saw a smile tug her lips, "what?"

"You could, take her here and have a dinner in the backyard. The sunset is right there and she will admire it and look into your beautiful eyes that I made."

I chuckled and nod, "I will do it this weekend, if I'm not sick anymore." My phone rang and I picked it up.

"GABBY GOT KIDNAPPED AND AND AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, THEY ARE MAKING US GO HOME AND THEY HAVEN'T SEEN HER.!"

"Calm down Cat, tell me what happen?" With the few words she said, I bolted out of house and straight to Manny house.

I opened the door and everyone was running every where. "Where is she?" I ask one of the man.

"We don't know, we looked at the cams and we got picture of tattoo but we haven't got a match yet." Shit.

I enter Manny office and he looked wrecked. His suit jacket was open and he was drinking off the bottle, he never drinks from the bottle.