17 -The Meet

"Four breaks in and you're telling me they were all after the FUCKING key." I said softly and holding in my anger.

My men gulped and nod, "get the fuck out of my face." He runs out the office and I take a big gulp of bourbon.

I'm not much a drinker but when I am, hell break louse.

I throw a glass cup to the floor and laugh funny. "All, for nothing at all. A fucking key, someone desire to have." I said to myself and the door was opened.

"Babes, looks at the mess you made!" Luis said in remark at the 5 cups I broke.

It's been a week since the party, a week where Franco has vanish and only Manny knows why. So yeah, I was taking this very well.

"Fuck the mess! Why the fuck do people need the fucking key?!" I throw the last cup to the floor. "Dammit I ran out of cups."

I shrugged and put my lips on the liquor bottle. Luis immediately takes the bottle away from my hands. "No more, you have school tomorrow."

I grunt and gave him a death stare. He stepped back nervously and I rapidly take the bottle out of his hands.

"Why are you here?" I ask him as I sat down.

"Well, everyone is worry about you. So we brought somebody."

There is no one that could calm me down. The door opened but I didn't see anyone come in. I heard heavy breathing and I raised a eyebrow. A dog ran to my feet and starts jumping.

"Holy shit!" I put the bottle down and grab the bulldog. "It's so fucking cute!" I smiled brightly.

"Here, someone wrote it for you." I grab the card and the dog licks my hand which I chuckled.

Dear lirio,
Sorry for my disappearance, I'll explain when I come back tomorrow. I knew you love bulldogs so I sent Luis to get one. Name them well.
-Franco

P.S. -don't be touching another men!

Instead of happiness, and joyful. I was angry, he could've have text or some shit. He has my number. I slammed the card to the table, scaring the dog.

"How nice of Franco to be a ass. I call you Lele. You are shut a cutie girly." I look into her puppy eyes and fall in love with her quickly.

"Do you want to go get supplies for her or make someone do it?" Luis ask.

"No i want to go."

"You're not driving."

I rolled my eyes and carried Lele outside the house. Haven drove us to the Petco and Haven followed me everywhere as we picked the items for Lele.

"Excuse me." I look up from Lele and I frowned.

"Ian Black, what do you want?" I pat Lele heads softly and she licks my arm. Haven immediately stiffen and scowled at him.

"I want to take you on a date." He was wearing causal clothing.

Haven coughed, "sorry I don't date douche bags." I turned around and began to walk.

"I'll give you information over the key!" That immediately caught my attention and I turned around.

"Promise? Because if I found out you gave me shitty information, your treaty is on the line." He nods his head, "tomorrow night at 7." He smiles and nod.

Only for the key.

.....

I wear a basic dress only because I don't really like him.