26 -Graduation

*2 months later.*

Am I wrong for scaring Luis by ripping wax from
his leg........while he was sleeping?

No.

I didn't think so.

"YOU DUMB BITCH!" He screamed and I ran for it.

"YOU'RE FUCKING HAIRY, I THOUGHT YOU WERE BIGFOOT!" He runs after me and I enter the kitchen with full of cookers.

"Sorry!" I apologize and I make it the back door that leads to the backyard. But as soon my foot touch the grass I was lifted in the air and I scream as loudly as I can.

"NOOOOOOOO!" I yelled and trying to get out of his grips.

He walk towards the pool that Manny installed two weeks ago. "I just did my hair! I'm graduating in a few hours LUIS!"

"Not. My. Problem."

"You son of a-," my words were cut off when I fell through the water and I was consume in. I reach to the top and I grasp for air.

"Son of a god, I know! Thanks you." Luis claps for himself and I rolled my eyes.

"Can you at least help me get out?" He nods stupidly, he grabs my hand and I pulled him in the pool. "How did you pass kindergarten?" I said as I get out of the pool.

Luis reached to the top, also grasping for air. "You bitch!" I laughed and someone put their arm around my waist.

I jerk a bit because it was Seb. I liked him but don't love him. Maybe when we get married in four days.

Soon I know, but I pushed it back for two months so I can get to know Seb a little more. Luis wasn't too happy about it, neither was Cat but they both understand the whole issue.

Franco, will, I haven't seen him since the Diner where he broke my heart. I still can't get over him and it hurts.

I haven't actually told Seb about him, or mostly half of my life.

"Hello 2021 graduate." He kissed my cheek and I blushed. I turned around and I kissed him on the lips.

"Why are you wet?" He said looking at his clothes then mine.

"Luis threw me in the pool."

"YOU WAXED MY LEG!" I heard him yelled before he enter the house. I laughed and Seb shakes his head in disappointment.

"I was bored. Now, I have to get ready, I will see you later." I walked past him but only to get dragged back by Seb.

His hand landed on my waist, but nothing sparkled. "I can't wait until we get married, Ms. Castro." I cringe when he called me by his last name.

But I ignored it and kissed his lips. I know he wants to do more then kissing, we only kissed heavily but nothing more then that. Yet, he understands.

I liked him for that, understanding me.

...

Cat cry's while doing her hair. "Stop crying." I tell her and she cry's again.

"I can't, I can't believe I drop my croissant on the floor! AND IT WAS CHOCOLATE FILLING!" She cry's and her mother enter the room with worried plaster on her face.

"Why is she crying?" She ask me.

"Food."

"Make sense, Célia if you don't drop crying, I won't feed you my dish I had prepared for after graduation! It's your favorite as well!"