1- Beggining

3rd point of view

Gabby Vañe-Valúez, a strong independent women. Her life changes after her mother dies due to cancer. Her aunt Ellie and Mack takes care of her.

Her father was no where to be found, until today.

Her father, Manny approach their house. He knocks and Ellie answered it with a big smile but was dropped.

"Manny?" She frowns.

Manny clears his throat, "it's time." Ellie knew what he meant, but she wasn't ready for it. She wasn't ready to let her go just yet.

"Gabby!" Ellie yelled out but not as loud so her baby wouldn't wake up.

Gabby quickly went down stairs to see a man she never recognize. "Yes tía?"

"This is your father, you will be leaving with him. Go get packed, please."

Gabby dropped her mouth. "Father! When was he when mom died. No where, hell no!"

"Gabby, please." Ellie begged, knowing she had no choice.

"Fine." Gabby hurried upstairs and grabbed her items. She walks downstairs with a suitcase full of clothes.

"I'll carry it." Manny bend down to grab the bag, only to be dragged back by Gabby.

"No thanks. I got it."

He nods, "we should be heading."

"Bye aunt, thanks for shipping me away." She said smiling at her aunt then looks at her uncle, Mack.
"Bye mackie, say bye to Sara."

They both exit the house and Gabby caught the eye of a limo. "A limo?"

Manny looks down at her daughter. He was 6ft and always wearing a suit.

The guard opens the door for them. Gabby enters and sat down, Manny seating two seats away from her.

"Why?" She ask him.

He sighs and looks at his watch. "I am in Charge of the mafia. Mexican Mafia. In one week you will meet with your grandpa to be crowned. Then take over the business but I will help."

Mafia? She ask herself.

She heard stories but Mafia, but she never imagine being in charge. She can hardly hurt a fly, or like almost kill someone.

"Can I go to school?" She ask.

"Well of course, but you only have week of school." She had forgotten about winter break, and that she still had exams to be finish before school ended.

A few minutes passes by and they finally make it to his house. "This is where you will be staying, this house is full of people. So don't be afraid, they are all my men. If you have trouble with one, tell me and it will be resolved."

She nods and they exit the limo. Two guards walk up to Gabby and Manny. "The one on the left is Matt, and the other is Haven. These are your guards."

Matt was wearing a black suit, so was Haven. It was dress code for being her guards.

Haven opens the door and they both walked in. The house was huge and big. People everywhere, but at night they all leave to give the boss time.

"Haven will show your room, then in 10 minutes I would like to introduce to people." Manny said then walking away.

"Haven right?" Haven nods at Gabby, avoiding eye contact.

"Follow me." He insisted,

"So he talks." This make Haven snicker but walks up the stairs.