5 -After wards

"It's me." A soft voice was heard with authority.

I opened the door and it was Franco standing there with a nice suit on. "What do you want?"

"Clothing of choice is too revealing." He said rolling his eyes.

"It's a good thing it wasn't meant for you idiot. Is that's why you hear? To judge me because of my clothing!" I was going to close the door but he blocked it by his shoe.

"You look good, I was just stating." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay?"

"Can we talk?" He said as I avoid his eye contact.

He then forcibly opened the door, walking himself inside my room. "Well, do I even have choice?" I said sarcastically.

He sits down in the bed and pat his hand next to him, suggesting I sat with him. I make my way towards him and sat down.

"What?" I looked down to the floor.

"You have family."

"You heard?"

"Of course I did, I was in the back." He silence for a second. "You have family, Manny will grow on you. He did for me. I know he wasn't there for your childhood, I understand you are mad. Upset even, I would've as well. Just to understand, Manny have feelings but you don't have to apologize, only in knowledge that he will start being in your life."

I breathe deeply and let it out as a sigh. "You are right, I do have family. Ever since I left the house, I have felt lost. Like everything in my life was a lie, I feel trap in the house. I don't want to be a leader, I don't see myself as one."

He chuckled, "you are irritating." I raised a eyebrow at him. "You knocked half of Manny men in one simple move, you talked back to Manny. He probably only did it because your his daughter. Even, then, I see potential. So how about we go back to the party and finally make you a leader that you destine to be?"

"Why are persuasive about me being leader?"

He huffs and looks into my eyes. "Because you lirio, will be the first women to be in charge of the Mafia. In the world, you'll make changes in the history of Mafia. Don't you want change?"

I do want change, I want change for women to be more into power. I want women to rule the world and stomp on those hateful men that's say we can't rule the world. A women can equally be as the same as men, but better.

We are women, but venom struck are teeth.

I March myself inside the ball room, seeing Rafael talking to someone. Manny was no where to be seen as well.

"Raul." I said with such authority. His eyebrows furrowed, and drop his smirk he had.

"You're back?"

"I wasn't leaving so soon without me announcing I was leading. Would've been easier for you, so how about we get it over with."

Manny was walking my way with a smile. "I'm sorry for not being in your life, I should've at least called."

I shake my head, "it's alright, you had a r-reason."

Raul had a clench jaw, "well in order to be ki-queen. You have to kill someone, and we brought just the guy." He paused and smirk. "I know, first kill are hard to pass."

"Shame I wouldn't feel anything, I killed someone at age 9." They both dropped their jaw, "should we start?"

They both nod strangely and I walked to the stage. Raul shortly arrivals with a guy with many tattoos. In some way, I felt disturb to kill him but it was tradition. He must have a reason to die?