It's A Wonderful Afterlife: Chapter 8- Glitter Bomb Nightclub

Start from the beginning

Entering the neon pink and blue-lit office where the imposter has once held the spider sat on his deck giving off a sexy secretary vibe in his nightclub attire. "Please sit Monty" he offered the seat in front of him. The Lieutenant sat down and looked so out of place and very cultivated by his Overlord's colours.
Angel took another drag but slowly blew the smoke into Monty's face which made the Irish Python relax but only slightly as he was very stern regardless.

"Relax Monty, it's just us in here" he spread his legs on the desk dominating the snake sitting in front of him. "Now is this business or pleasure?"

Monty raised an eyebrow not phase at all but the seduction methods of the pink spider. "It's business Angel..."

The club owner scoffed in disappointment and crossed his legs. "Fine, later than what do you want? Is it about this imposter? You're no fun anymore."

"Aye, it's about the imposter since this is the last sighting and the source of the report you brought to our attention in person. We must investigate."
Monty's leather gloves squeak as he made a fist determined to make Pentious happy.

"Yeah your little announcement over the entire city, was 'genius' that'll lure this faker out for sure" he looked so unimpressed by how Monty turned out this way. Almost disappointed in his friend for once again falling for something so out of reach and being easily manipulated.

"It's for the citizens to keep an eye out for this fake Arackniss. It's procedure." He hit the arm of the chair in annoyance. "To business then.." he opens up and tablet with a hologram projector bringing up a very old file on Arackniss.

"Holy-! I thought all data if my brother was destroyed?" Angel was stunned by this file being swiped through like a teen on social media. "Figures his 'highness' would have them for himself.." he folded his lower arms feeling a little betrayed Sir Pentious had his older brother's files.
Monty gave the spider a slight glare on edge if Angel was going to slander his Overlord. He kept scrolling to the last known photo of Arackniss and enhanced it.

Angel gasped letting whatever air was in his lungs escape his mouth seeing his big brother's face. Monty was speaking some mumbo jumbo but all Angel could do was stare at the face on the hologram of his brother.
"....can you confirm? Angel? Overlord Dust?!" bellowed an Irish voice to snap Angel out of his grievance trance.
"What? WHAT?! Fuck you ya impatient shamrock?!" retaliated the overlord. "Yeah that's my brother and yes that is who was here. I am telling ya Monty we can show you the CCTV footage but it's how he got out confuses the heck outta me?"

"You have CCTV footage?! Why didn't you show me that in the first place?" he stood up in frustration and was baring his fangs at the sexy spider. Angel took a drag from his cigarette holder and looped his long legs around the python pulling him in closer. "Yeah and we can make it more entertaining too. I am sure you need a break Monty...you are always working so HARD".
The Lieutenant blushed but was still remarkably serious as the spider pulled him in close, pressing his pelvis with his. It was silent for a long moment and then Angel wrapped his upper arms around the python. "I presume this is a 'yes' for a much needed break for you Monty. Mmm, I used to write fanfics about us all those years ago." The aura around Angel was very overpowering for the snake, that sense of power could overtake his senses. The powers of an Overlord fogged Monty's focus as Angel pulled him down. Dropping the tablet to the floor the hologram still protecting the image as it landed, the grip of leather and the thickness of sexual tension was in the air.
Inches away from each other's lips, the blue wonder hesitated feeling a slight pain in his cyberconnetix. Sadly Monty had the first ever model of the retina implants and it was outdated, old and no matter how many upgrades Pentious did it was embedded into his nerves system. Monty touched his eyepatch trying to bear the pain but Angel saw the pain in the officer's face. Arms already around the other's neck he pressed his lips against Monty's and kissed pulling his body in closer. His lower arms caressed the serpent's waist as it got more heated.

Hands planted on the Overlord's desk as they endured a kiss, Monty pulled back abruptly and scowled at the immature demon. "I said...we were here for business..".
Angel was baffled by this behaviour; how had he not noticed it before? "Funny that blush tells me otherwise, Monty baby."
The spider brushed off the weird behaviour pretty quickly as it had been a couple of years since he last romped with the Irish Python and he was much more stern now. What happened to that goofball all those years ago?

Pulling up a hologram like screen using his retina implant he sent the CCTV footage to the Lieutenant. "No worries I pay Husky enough he gets to fuck me some times. Just was looking for something more...robust like an Irishman is all." He blew a kiss and Monty went to collect his tablet to look over the footage.
As the footage played the Lieutenant watched intently seeing the imposter on the floor as Angel looked stunned at him.
When Angel leaves the room, upset in the footage, Arackniss is seen talking to someone but nobody is there. This confused both the snake and the spider but then he just vanished.
"See what I mean? He just poof gone! If the idiots did not bring him in I would have thought I was on some trip." he shuddered as he watched the footage taking another puff of his cigarette.

Monty saved it and turned off the tablet and turned suddenly to leave unfazed by the kiss or moment he just had with Angel. "Thank you for your cooperation Overlord Angel Dust, Overlord Pentious will be most pleased with this evidence. If this imposter is supposedly your brother, where would he go?"
"Its been 20 fucking years Mr.Python..." he replied sassily with a hint of sarcasm "...he's dead, erased, GONE?! Where would he fucking go?! The Happy Hotel?".

The two stop and look at one another realising that it was an ideal hiding spot. "It is an abandoned lot and would be an ideal place to take refuge." concluded Monty. "Thank you for your information Angel Dust I will take over this hunt now and bring this imposter to Overlord Penny...Penitous...I meant Pentious." he held his head, getting a slight headache. "I best get his majesty to look at my cyber connectix to do a defragmentation. These headaches are coming back again." The snake leaves the office suddenly heading back out to the bar to find his two officers drinking. Angel can hear him bark and hiss at them for drinking on the job.

Angel was so traumatised by the events of the last 24hrs seeing that footage really spooked him. Seeing a ghost from his past, becoming real again. Who is this imposter?
"Fuck...I need some shots and a man for breakfast." he walks out in his thigh high boots and picks a random employee who was hot enough to take to bed. He went to the elevator and shoved the unfortunate victim in taking him to his penthouse above.

Anthony honestly just wanted to forget it all, he did not want to relive or recall those feelings of losing his brother. He had done too many dark deeds to get where he was and to think his big brother was back...what would he think of him?