"But... what about my studies? My friends?"

"To the ones who are aware of you, we've already dealt with it, as for your studies, no can do."

"What?? That's unfair!"

"You have greater responsibilities."

Hea stood up abruptly, denying her new reality. She refused to believe her life was now confined to mafia.

"So according to you, I'll just have no identity ever"

"Not forever. You'll have one, with a fake last name. Also, you'll live with the Hwangs for training, you'll come back here when it's the right time."

Present- Hea's POV

"Hey Hyun"

"Hm?"

"Byungho used to say nobody knew much about my alleged Italian family, right?"

"I think so"

"Why don't we go to Italy?"

Hyunjin sat down properly, since he was almost sliding out his chair, and Blinked a few times while processing what I said.

"We could go but, we don't even know where to start."

"He said they were from the country side. We could start there."

"True, but I don't really know if that's a good idea now. My sister's case is way to recent. We don't need attention right now, especially you."

"Ah.. I know. But I'm becoming desperate, and where not really doing anything."

"We've been like this for a while."

"You know what's funny" I chuckled while thinking.

"What?"

"I have "men" who work for me, but none of them actually help me with the house."

"Do you realize you changed the topic abruptly?" He stood up and grabbed more coffee, giggling.

"No, no, you don't get it. I'm busy cleaning this big ass house, I'm busy doing adult responsibilities, I'm busy dealing with shit for money, no one does it for me. I have no time to actually sit down and analyze my family's case."

"You had time to fuck someone a week ago."

"...and it was the best sex I've ever had."

"I do not want details, Hea"

"Fine" I chuckled. "I know it sounds like excuses, but I don't have enough time.

"Tell your men to clean the house for you and do other stuff"

"Byungho said I couldn't."

"Byungho's not here anymore."

"Careful with your words, it's a sensitive topic."

"Fine, fine. I'm sorry, you know I didn't fully trust him, but I'm sorry. Anyway, I'll leave now, I have something to do."

"I'll really try to find something in the mean time. Let me know if anything happens."

"Okay"

Hyunjin's POV

"Hey man"  I sat down beside Minho. He was having coffee.

"What's up?" He greeted.

"Nothing interesting. Any luck with a job?"

"Ugh, no. I've applied everywhere, but haven't received a single call. I don't mean to brag but... I'm good! Why would nobody even consider me?"