Kaiju_Invasion:_Australian_Outback_Edition-#0.005

Cooked kaiju food is edible, I tell you.

It's even edible for most humans, the strong ones, I mean.

Sigmatic: *Eating food sound* You know, this place ain't so bad, even if it's in the Australian outback, but it's good nonetheless. *Continued eating food sound*

Alright, it's official, I'm not going to that small island between the 2 continents.

It's too far away, and I don't know where I am.

And this place isn't that dangerous... there's that destroyed jaegers and the corpse of kaijus, but there's only a few of them.

Maybe Apex is the one who hunted them down.

Who knows.

Sigmatic: *More kaiju edible food eating sound (I know, great SFX. If you don't like it, then make your own story)* Damn, this is some delicious food that I cooked.

CRACK!

Sigmatic: Jebus bamboozle! The hell is this?

I take a closer look and saw the ground cracked a little.

Sigmatic: Does Australia have earthquakes? Maybe not. But what is this, then? I think the ground gave in because of my weight. I mean, a hundred foot drone jaeger can do many wonderful things like, per say... punch a giant monster. Yup, that's the only thing they do if you think about it.

Crack...

Then the earthquake thingy stopped.

Of all places to happen, why here?

You could have done it some where far away, you know?

But I'm going to move because I don't want to fall inside the hole of a earthquake, that would be bad for me.

Sigmatic: But if there's kaiju around here, which isn't because there's no breach, I'll kill them and cook them. And since we're on the topic of where this guys keeps coming from... where they coming from? Do they have a secret kaiju base underground? Do they do the breach where PPDC can detect it? Or maybe they're just here from the start of the war? Back 5 years ago or so.

...I think the year is 2035, and I gained my independence about some time ago.

How the hell did I get to Australia when the battle happened somewhere in the coastal area of Japan, or is it in China?

Or maybe I forgot where the battle happened... whatever, all this talking about the past is making my CPU go overheat.

Sigmatic: The earthquake, though...

Hmm, maybe a kaiju did it.

Maybe I'm a complete psychopath for cooking a kaiju and eating it.

Sigmatic: ...*Takes a bite out of a cooked EDIBLE kaiju food*... Yum.

Meh, I'm also a kaiju... a jaeger... a hybrid.

There isn't anything tasty to eat here in this Australian outback.

Everything is too small for me to eat.

The only thing that is large enough for me is the kaijus, and even with that, they aren't here because the breach is closed, but Nine Jack and Shinga are a rare case, though.

I'm pretty sure they're already here before the breach opened up, and they probably evolved here since the first kaiju war.

Giving Shinga his, huh, spamming respawn ability, and Nine Jack the large body, which turned him into a category 5 kaiju.