Category_5:_Nine_Jack-#0.001

1 day before the reboot sequence is finished.

Sigmatic: All I've done is watch Youtube videos for the past 4 days, and now, there's only 1 day before the reboot sequence is done. 1 day of my summer is going to end, which is very short now that I think about it.

I scanned my surroundings, looking for any hostile entities, because I don't want any attackers trying to bite my head off the moment I'm done rebooting.

Well, the only thing I found is my dead brothers, some fishes, some kelps and ocean-based plants, and some minor volcanic activities.

Wait, something is wrong is here.

There are supposed to be 6 of us when we died, but there's only 5 left, including me of course.

Sigmatic: Where the hell did that one Drone Jaeger go? Did it somehow evolved and moved on with its life? Like that's my problem, fuck that shit. I'm going to mind my own business here.

Oh well, there's 1 day left before I leave this graveyard.

All of you are going to be miss... by me.

There are no persons who's going to miss you since you guys destroyed numerous Shatterdomes across the world and killed tons of people, but you will be miss by me nonetheless.

Since most of the breach opener entities are dead, not me of course, I'm positive that there are no more kaijus roaming the world... wait, that's pretty bad for me.

There are no kaijus, no kaiju means no kaiju blood, no kaiju blood means no power, no power means... permanent death.

Sigmatic: ...Nah, there must be some residues of kaiju bloods around here. And guess what it is? My brothers. And there are five of them. All of my brother's blood will be carried by me... meh, thank you for the kaiju blood that will prolong my life. I'm going to keep updating my system to prevent any damages to me, digitally and physically.

I look at the duration.

/_23_hrs,_27_mins_left_/

Phew... 1 day left, I can do this.

I'm going to pillage my brothers for kaiju blood and... and... I don't know where I am.

I might have drifted from my original position since I was cut off from the signal.

Sigmatic: I'm going to keep scanning my surroundings. Maybe that will give me the idea on where I currently am right now. I hope it's somewhere safe where no jaegers roam around. I could handle few kaijus and jaegers, though.

Now here's an idea: Why don't I scrapped the bodies of my brothers, getting the useful stuff and throwing away the shitty ones?

Sigmatic: Now that is a good idea, me. After I finished rebooting, of course. I can't move when I'm currently rebooting right now.

Meh, I'll wait by watching Youtube videos... again.

23 hours and 25 minutes have passed during the time where Sigmatic is watching cat videos instead of watching hand-to-hand combat, melee combat, and gun warfare, and he's wasting this opportunity to adapt to the environment around him.

Sigmatic: I only have 3 minutes left before the rebooting sequence is done. The first thing I'm going to do is scavenge the robot parts and figure out where I am.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Something is coming here.

After a few seconds, it came out.

A freakin' kaiju, and guess what?

It's a category 5, code name: Nine Jack.

It's another variant of Slattern, a category 5 kaiju from the past.