Chapter 55 - Rosie

3rd Person POV.

"Molly." Sirius calls. "Arthur."

"We're here to help."

"Remus. I don't even know where to start."

"They went to the school. That's all I know." Evelyn says.

"Well, that's a start."

"How long do we have... before the cult is resurrected?" Sirius asks Evelyn.

"Not long. Barely a whole day." Evelyn says.

"We're coming too." Fred and George say, coming out of hiding.

"No. Absolutely not." Molly says.

"Mum! She's our friend!"

"And surprisingly so is Lucas."

"I want to go too."

"Young Lady!" Molly yells.

"The more people we have the better."

"This is a cult we are talking about here. Not some bully at school. I refuse to have my children be apart of it."

"Well, we're just going to follow you anyways." Fred admits.

"Those twins, are like family to us."

"We're going to do everything in our power to get them back."

"It doesn't matter what you say."

"Me too."

"I think Ginny should stay."

"But they're my friends too."

"Ginny, you can't use magic." Arthur reminds.

"So can't they!" Ginny reminds.

"Look, we don't have time to argue. You two are the parents. It's up to you guys, what you want to do." Evelyn says.

"The plan... didn't work?" a man asks, coming out of the shadows.

"No Daddy. It didn't." Angelique sighs.

The old man sighs a breath of relief. "Maybe, this is a sign."

"You don't want Mum back?"

"Can you blame me? She killed her husband. She killed her entire family." he reminds.

"To give us our best chance." Angelique defends.

"But, I think we both know this isn't you. She was ashamed to be pregnant with my child. She told everyone you didn't exist. People didn't even know about me. I can't help but think the only reason she even agreed to be with me was to get her mind off her first love and ... it didn't work."

"It doesn't matter." Angelique says.

"I left my family, my house, my land, my wife and my reputation tarnished as an adulterer. And it was all worth it because I had you." he smiles.

"You have no idea what I've sacrificed so I could find you. So that I could have you as mine. Your Mother wouldn't even let me know your name." he smiles, holding her tightly trying to cheer her up.

"Sacrifice." Angelique repeats.

"It was all worth it. Because I had you." he says, kissing her forehead.

"I love you Daddy." Angelique cries.

"I love you too." he smiles. Maybe he's convinced her to let them go. To stop all this cult madness and lead a normal life. "Let's untie those poor children and -"